Comfort Soups to Warm Up the Soul

There is nothing like soup to comfort you on a chilly day.  Homemade soups are not as complicated as you may imagine and sometimes even healthier.

I would like to share with you some Award Winning Soups from our home to yours. Well, at least they are award winning in this casa. The most requested soup: Creamy Roasted Tomato Soup

Add some spice to your evening with Fire Roasted Chicken Enchilada Soup

Light Tortilla Soup

My favorite is this amazing Cheesy Potato Soup
Creamy Potato Soup---I'm hungry

You must try this soup this Fall Pumpkin Soup with Italian Sausage

Apple and Pumpkin Soup

Images: 3rd- via flickr, 2nd and 4th unknown.  If you know where they are from, let me know.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

31 Responses to “Comfort Soups to Warm Up the Soul”

1. Anonymous
    November 11, 2011 at 1:33 pm #

Mari, this looks delicious! Soups are a great treat, especially during the cooler seasons! Thanks for inspiring us all. Great website. I will make it one of my “Top Sites.” -Michelle, Columbia, SC

2. November 11, 2011 at 2:06 pm #

Sweet, that you will be following us! Thanks for the kind words, Michelle. Nothing like kindness to start the morning off!

3. November 11, 2011 at 3:04 pm #

That soups like great! Can’t wait to try it! I also can’t wait to see what’s to come with your new magazine! So exciting!! Brenda, Fort Worth, TX

4. November 11, 2011 at 3:10 pm #

Thanks Brenda they are all very yummy. Excited to see what God is going to do!

5. November 15, 2011 at 8:16 pm #

Wow, this looks amazing! I’d love to have you link up to my party at http://scrapbookingez.blogspot.com/2011/11/anything-goes-linky-party_10.html. Thanks for sharing!

• November 17, 2011 at 2:47 am #

Jesicca, thanks for stopping by. I will try to remember to stop by yours when I am done here.

6. November 15, 2011 at 11:50 pm #

Mmmm… I love soup! The cheesy potato soup soups so good, I’ll have to give it a go. :)

7. November 16, 2011 at 6:00 pm #

Wow! I’m totally loving your blog! What a great collection of ideas:) This post is so informative and I think my subscribers would really enjoy reading this. I would love for you to come share it at Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways on Frugally Sustainable today. And, I really hope that you will put Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways on your list of carnivals to visit and link to each Wednesday! Here’s the link: http://frugallysustainable.blogspot.com/2011/11/frugal-days-sustainable-ways-1.html

Warmly,
    Andrea @ Frugally Sustainable
    Here’s the link: http://www.frugallysustainable.com

8. November 16, 2011 at 8:43 pm #

Ahhh soup. Tis the season! Thank you so much for sharing at Taking A Timeout Thursday! Hope to see you again tomorrow :)
    -Trish @ Mom On Timeout

9. Karyn
    November 18, 2011 at 8:37 pm #

Yum! I absolutely Love soups! I would love for you to link up to my blog hop.
    Thanks!

10. November 19, 2011 at 5:22 am #

these look amazing. I am such a soup fan i can’t wait to try all of them these are great! I’d love it if you would add this to my blog party at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

11. November 21, 2011 at 3:14 am #

These look soooooo good!

• November 21, 2011 at 1:52 pm #

Kathy, they are! I think I am going to have a Soup Potluck and make some of these! Thanks for stopping by.

12. November 21, 2011 at 11:38 pm #

mmmmm! I love warm yummy soup on a cold day! Thanks for linking at Shine On Fridays! Hope you’ll join us again next week, and hope you have a great holiday too.

13. November 23, 2011 at 1:33 am #

I love soup, so I had to come check this out. I sure am gonna try the Fire Roasted Chicken Enchilada Soup. Thanks for sharing, with the weather cooler I am definitely thinking soup. Again best thanksgiving and for sharing at Sunday’s Best.

14. November 26, 2011 at 2:31 am #

I love to make soup. Those look like some good recipes to try out. Thanks for sharing at Sunday’s Best =)

15. November 27, 2011 at 3:12 pm #

Andrea, I know I can’t wait for my Christmas Party Soup Potluck!

16. December 29, 2011 at 3:35 am #

I had really like it very much for using the nice technology in this blog. This website design is very great for the way of presentation is very great

17. November 14, 2011 at 3:52 am #

Thanks for sharing this!

1. Hallelujah Tomato Soup | What's On the Stove? - November 13, 2011

[...] Comfort Soups to Warm Up the Soul (inspiredbyfamilymag.com) Share this:DiggEmailPrintLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. [...]

2. Nice soup. « cc yee's blog - November 15, 2011

[...] Comfort Soups to Warm Up the Soul (inspiredbyfamilymag.com) [...]

3. Comforting Chicken Soup Starts with a Good Broth « Mommysaurus Wrecks - December 17, 2011

[...] Comfort Soups to Warm Up the Soul (inspiredbyfamilymag.com) [...]

4. My Italian Wedding Soup « Wing and a Prayer Farm - January 9, 2012

[...] Comfort Soups to Warm Up the Soul (inspiredbyfamilymag.com) [...]

5. Spiced Up Cheesy Potato Soup « Beautiful Disasters - March 3, 2012

[...] Comfort Soups to Warm Up the Soul (inspiredbyfamilymag.com) Share this:EmailPrintFacebookDiggTwitterLinkedInStumbleUponTumblrLike this:Like4 bloggers like this post. Filed under Dinner, Lunch, Recipes and tagged Broth, cook, Cooking, Family, food, Fruit and Vegetable, Home, Mashed potato, Photography, Potato, Potato masher, recipe, recipes, Soup, Soups & Stews, Tablespoon, Teaspoon | 2 Comments [...]