If you give Mari a Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer mug on a chilly morning…. then you know she is going to go play ”The Happy Elf” by Harry Connick, Jr. She will start tapping her toes to this gay ol song while sipping her tea. Then she will remember that she hasn’t finished her Christmas Advent Calendar. So she will pull it out and while working on it she will wonder “What kind of Christmas decorations she has?”. She will go down stairs and start pulling out all the boxes labeled XMAS in BIG BLACK letters. While rummaging through the boxes she spots some garland. If she grabs that Garland you know she won’t be able to contain herself and she will start making a wreath and before you know it she will be decorating the WHOLE house for Christmas in mid November.
- Garland I used the fake stuff
- Crepe paper
- Wrap the garland around the frame use wire if necessary to keep it in place.
- Make the Initial from cardboard if you have red poster board that would work better. I used white and then I had to back and fill in all the white spaces.
- Make the Rosettes using the crepe paper. As shown in picture you will cut the crepe paper in strands and twist them. Once twisted you will roll them into the rosettes.
- Glue rosettes to the initial. Hang the initial from the middle using clear string.
Tada! I love how it turned out!