Why is it that I get this insane itch to declutter and organize my home around this time of the year? Isn’t that what pregnant women do when they are near their due date? But wait, don’t stop reading, I am NOT pregnant, but I do have the “cleaning itch.”
Plastic storage bins are so useful but definitely not easy on the eyes. After I share this cute solution, you’re going to want to organize all of your drawers and cabinets!
- Scrapbook paper or fabric
- Modge Podge or make your own
- Plastic bin
- twine or ribbon
- Cut the paper to fit the side of the bin you want to cover.
- Glue to bin and let it dry.
- Use sturdy crafters glue to secure twine around the top.
Go on now, I know you want to try it!