It’s still cold here so roasting veggies in the oven is a wonderful option for some healthy eating.
Light Balsamic Roasted Veggies from my cocina (kitchen)
2 tbl Balsamic Vinegar
3 tbl Olive Oil
Chopped Veggies:onions, corn, carrots, red bell, potatoes(small chunks for even cooking)
salt & pepper
Preheat oven to 400
- Put chopped veggies in a bowl, except the corn and onions.
- Add the oil, vinegar and sprinkle seasoning over everything; mix well.
- Stick in oven for an hour or until the veggies are tender in the middle.
- Every 20min make sure to toss the veggies in the pan for even cooking. After the first 20min add the corn.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe was created in my cocina.