My boys had unexpected days off, hmmm, maybe I should say I didn’t check the calendar. They asked if they could have friends over, so I decided this would be a good time to have a Valentines Kids Crafting Party! We usually craft our V-day cards and gifts for teachers with just our family, but I thought this would be more fun for them. My friends came over, EIGHT boys in my house on a rainy day.
Yes, BOYS can craft! In between, making shooting sounds and chasing each other on a wet afternoon they would come inside to craft and snack.
Ladybug apples- apples, mini choco morsels & prunes
- Strawberry Ladybugs- melted chocolate, strawberries & mini choco morsels
- Ladybug Tomat0es – ritz crackers, red pepper dip mixed w/cream cheese, tomatoes, poppyseeds, raisins
- Rice Krispy Ladybug Treats- Cute little treats no cooking involved. via Hungry Happenings
- Ladybug Cakepops picture via Just Icing on the Cake, I love how adorable these turned out.
- PB & J Heart Shaped Sandwiches
White Chocolate Lovebug Cake!
If you haven’t worked with White Chocolate Clay you must, it’s yummy!
Getting their Craft On!
We made these easy teacher gifts- Heart Shaped Stamped Clay Magnets that I put together for my Spanglishbaby.com article.
Our boys will be giving their classmates this Super Hero Valentines that says:
You’re a SUPER Friend! via A Mom Not A Pro
Aren’t these adorable I had to include them in this article. Ladybug Bag Treats via Glorious Treats
I had so much fun photographing this Dessert Table (pictured below)! I LOVE Gerber daises, they are so photogenic and happy!
I used these flowers in my wedding, that and tulips!