10 min Easter Craft- Feathered Bunny & Chick

These Easter Buddies are absolutely adorable!  I had so much fun making them with my son.  I was making them for our Spring Edition of our online publication so I had to make them in February. My 4 year old kept asking me “Is it Easter already mommy?” My job gives them the opportunity to celebrate a holiday for weeks not just a day.

If you have perused around our e-zine by now you have come to realize that I like easy and fast recipes and crafts and of course cute.

Click here for this easy 10 minute Feathered Buddies Craft tutorial in our Spring Edition.

If you like what you see you can subscribe by email so you don’t miss any of our FREE online publications and articles.

For those of us who prefer templates just right-click on image below and copy into your document.

When I drew mine I rounded the feet more and the duck bill was more of a triangle.

Duck template

Enjoy all of our post via your favorite social network to get our updates:Twitter,Pinterest or Facebook and our readers preferred way via email.

EAster kid craft

Bunny Ears Template

Templates: duck via About.com & bunny via letopusa.wordpress.com

Tags: , , , , , , ,

13 Responses to “10 min Easter Craft- Feathered Bunny & Chick”

1. March 29, 2012 at 9:38 am #

very cute! thanks so much for sharing and have a great thursday!

2. March 31, 2012 at 1:34 pm #

Those are SOOOO cute! love them! Thanks for sharing at Shine on Fridays!

3. April 3, 2012 at 7:53 pm #

How cute!!!

4. April 3, 2012 at 9:53 pm #

Too cute! I found you through A Bowl Full of Lemons btw. Thanks for sharing!

5. April 4, 2012 at 7:11 am #

Such cute ideas! This is being featured today at {Junk in their Trunk}…thanks for linking up!

6. Beth
    April 6, 2012 at 4:00 am #

These came out super cute – what a fun project! Thanks for linking up to TGIF! See you tomorrow =-)
    Beth

7. April 10, 2012 at 5:43 am #

These are adorable! My kiddos love fuzzy animals and would go crazy over these!

Take care,

Trish

1. How I became a Flairy : Or childhood dreams fulfilled. « Diane's Puppets kids party heaven - March 28, 2012

[...] 10 min Easter Craft- Feathered Bunny & Chick (inspiredbyfamilymag.com) Share this:FacebookDiggStumbleUponTwitterRedditPinterestLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. [...]

2. ABC’s of Simply Celebrating Holidays | Inspired By Family Magazine - January 7, 2013

[...] Feathered Bunny & Chick from styrofoam balls 10 minute craft [...]