5 Spring Recipes Your Kids Will Love

Enjoy these Spring/Easter inspired recipes that are easy to make and wonderfully yummy!

All of these recipes were made in my kitchen some were my own creations others were inspired.

Enjoy all of our post via your favorite social network to get our updates:Twitter,Pinterest or Facebook and our readers preferred way via email.

Boiled Egg Chickies- Absolutely adorable! Go here for the “recipe” and other Egg-ceptional recipes for kids.

Carrot Shaped CALZONES- Don’t let these carrots fool you they are actually Calzones! My kids devoured them! Recipe  in flip page format or on our website here

Carrot Shaped CALZONES- Don’t let these carrots fool you they are actually Calzones! My kids devoured them! Recipe  in flip page format or on our website here

Lemon Cheesecake Bars from a cake box mix. recipe here

Bunny Shaped Pretzels- Recipe and it can be found here in flip page magazine format

Sundried Tomato Bacon Quiche  Mini Quiches Recipe

For more Spring Inspired Ideas:crafts, home decor, kid crafts….. go to our Spring Online Issue

Lemon cheesecake bar picture and recipe via Betty Crocker!

Tags: , , , , , ,

19 Responses to “5 Spring Recipes Your Kids Will Love”

1. March 30, 2012 at 11:10 am #

TOO FUN!!!!

2. March 31, 2012 at 2:01 am #

wow! All of this looks so good! I am hosting a food photography linky party (starts on Thursdays) and I would love you to check it out! You have some really nice shots here – love that egg!
    {Giving away a $119 photo backdrop}

3. April 1, 2012 at 6:18 pm #

Love all of these fun Spring recipes.

4. April 2, 2012 at 10:25 am #

Love these…especially the little chick inside of the gg.

5. April 2, 2012 at 10:46 am #

Looks yummie.

6. April 2, 2012 at 7:19 pm #

Ok…these all look fun and delicious! Oh to have the energy to make food that looks pretty and is tasty! :)

• April 3, 2012 at 8:01 pm #

Melody, LOL. The chicks are really easy. And you can use crescent dough to make the carrots which makes it easier.

7. April 4, 2012 at 11:40 am #

stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!! new follower :-)

8. April 4, 2012 at 3:33 pm #

Found you on TGIF’s linky party and I LOVE those boiled egg chicks! Simple and easy yet soo cute is what i’m all about!

Thanks for sharing!

Jessica

9. April 4, 2012 at 3:54 pm #

These recipes are so cute! I especially like the hard-boiled chicks! And the bunny pretzels like so soft – I love soft pretzels! Thanks for sharing! My kids will love these fun recipes!

10. April 10, 2012 at 6:31 am #

The eggs are simply adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Take care,

Trish

1. It’s Friday! Easter Egg Toast -Top 3 and a LINK UP! - April 6, 2012

[...] Top 3 Recipes.  Adorable Chickie Eggs Made By: Inspired By [...]

2. Camping with Toddlers- Tips I Have Learned | Inspired By Family Magazine - June 6, 2012

[...] Mini quiche that I made at home & stuck in the cooler. We ate those for breakfast (eggs, veggies, cheese, a [...]

3. De er da for søde… og lige til at spise her til påske… | Tinadalbøge.dk - March 20, 2013

[...] Men her med kyllingerne er jeg altså med på en undtagelse for de er da lidt for søde. Du kan fx bruge rosiner til øjne og et lille stykke gulerod til næb.  Billedet er fundet her på bloggen “Inspired By Familia” [...]

4. Springing Around… | Night Owl Kitchen - March 20, 2014