Featured Contributor: Mayra Rivera
I want to share with you today an inspiration board with different favor ideas and fun packages to use with your guests at your parties. They are fun, cute and some even edible!
1. Party Cones– are so easy to make just take your favorite scrapbook paper and roll it up like a cone, tape and insert goodies.
2. Crayons– You can make your own fun shapes by melting crayons into a mold and placing them in oven at 275 for 15 min or until melted.
3. Labels -A simple and affordable way to transform a plain container to cute.
4. Tags and Ribbon are another affordable way to turn something plain to cute. We do this all the time to send little goodies to friends or teachers. I use white lunch paper bags and insert a ribbon at the top with a cute tag. Voila! All of the sudden 2 slices of homemade bread looks amazing.
5. Favor Toppers Use a mini clothespin and cute paper, stickers….
6. Treat Bags– Get creative by using various kind of paper: designer, lined paper, wax paper, scrap paper, map, gift wrapping, cloth, felt….
7. Monogram Cookies– Use your favorite cookie and icing recipe. You can do all kinds of wonders with cookies with icing tips and piping bag.
8. Shapes & Numbers– Use numbers/shapes to add a different spin to your cookies and personalize your party.
from left to right:
Creative Candy Cones -by Superchick Studios
Favor Crayons by Red Elm Designs
Printable Labels by Paper & Pigtails
Custom Tagged Favor Bags by Weddings by Susan
Favor Toppers by Simple Tastes
Favor and Treat Bags from Hey Yo Yo
Design Paper Bags from Hey Yo Yo
Monogram Cookies by Dainty Delights Inc
Number Cookies by Lori’s Place
Send your guests home with something they can enjoy! Happy Planning!
Do you have any creative party favor ideas? Share them with us on our Facebook Page