I love that feeling I get when I am creating something. It doesn’t matter if it’s food, a painting, a craft, a curtain, a dance, a song (only my kids get the joy of hearing this), an article…… I find deep pleasure in the process and great fulfillment in the finished creation (most of the time).
When I first saw these lined paper bags here I knew I must create them and what perfect time to do this for Teacher Appreciation Day! They are so simple to make your kids will have fun creating and filling them. Below I will show you how make this fun, SIMPLE and practical teacher gift: Chocolate Apples! Who doesn’t like chocolate disguised as healthy!
You will need chocolate that has a round shape. I used the Italian chocolate Ferrero Rocher because it was the perfect shape and not to mention they are yummy.
1. You will need a square piece of tissue paper large enough to cover the chocolate. Place the chocolate in the middle of it and twist the end just as shown in picture above (#1).
2. Wrap a piece of tape over the twisted part.
3. Cut a small piece of brown tissue paper and glue the end to keep it from unraveling.
4. Cut out a small leaf using scrapbook paper, tissue paper or construction paper.
5. Fill your lined paper bags with chocolate apples
Lined Paper Bags
You will need: lined paper, glue
If your red lines are off when you fold it then using a ruler add your own red line. Have fun with what you write: 1 + 1 =2 or Great job! smiley face….. You’re the best!
This has more of the traditional bag look. I did the same thing as shown above with the flat bag but with 2 sheets of paper and instead of gluing flaps down I glued flaps to each other. Hole punch the middle and add ribbon.
More Cute and Easy Teacher Gifts