Simple & Creative Summer Fun Ideas!

My motto for this summer is “A Simple Summer”.

We have packed our Summer online digital publication with simple and creative ideas, recipes, kid crafts, tips and tricks, outdoor entertaining… to simplify your summer! Don’t you just love those Dyed Jar Luminaries check out the tutorial on page 38!

Just click HERE

then CLICK TO READ button to unlock a treasure full of ideas to simplify your summer!

No need to subscribe & it’s free!

Tell us here on Facebook  using Rafflecopter or here at our website what article or tip you enjoyed to win! Every comment counts as a drawing for one of the prizes below!

The Hollie Rogue is giving away one of their beautiful vintage necklaces and Fadeless Memories is giving away one of their priceless heirlooms carved prints. They take your special photograph and individually carve it into acrylic so they last a lifetime.

17 Responses to “Simple & Creative Summer Fun Ideas!”

1. Lucy
    June 16, 2012 at 7:49 pm #

I especially liked the diy dyed luminaries article from baby food jars! Genius! So glad I stumbled upon your publication.

2. evelyn513
    June 17, 2012 at 7:29 pm #

I loved the grilled pizza’s of course the jars in the trees were totally awesome:) Thank you for sharing these wonderful ideas at Freedom Fridays.

• June 18, 2012 at 5:58 pm #

evelyn yes, the grilled pizza was so much fun. a little twist to our grilling! thanks for stopping by.

3. Beth S
    June 18, 2012 at 8:36 pm #

Prosecco popsicles. Delicious, indeed!

4. mekei
    June 19, 2012 at 8:02 pm #

i really like the watermelon decorations, and definitely want to make a pool noodle racetrack

• June 20, 2012 at 3:03 pm #

Yes, the watermelon ideas are great! I have boys so the racetrack was definitely a MUST make.

5. Genevieve Thul @ Turquoise Gates
    June 21, 2012 at 10:14 pm #

Love the idea of the distilled vinegar/orange peel cleaner and the swim noodle race track – two things I’ll be trying this summer!

• June 22, 2012 at 7:44 pm #

Genevieve, thanks for sharing and stopping by and viewing our digital publication.

6. June 22, 2012 at 8:18 pm #

what an amazing publication- I mean webication! My favorite article was the confetti bunting!
    p.s. just found your website- love it!

7. June 23, 2012 at 6:22 pm #

What a fun magazine! I loved the watermelon frozen treats and the DIY colored luminaries.

8. June 24, 2012 at 4:40 pm #

What a great magazine. Great ideas for food and crafts. Thank you for sharing it at WJIM.

9. June 25, 2012 at 11:34 am #

Thanks for making my vases a part of this wonderful issue! Only thing that wasn’t working for me is the link for the detailed tutorial. So many wonderful ideas in the issue!! Loving the picnic parade party.. and going to have make those frosted cake in a cone:D

10. Debbie Healy
    July 9, 2012 at 5:50 pm #

Love your ezine! Wow! So many ideas I want to try them all! Thanks for all your hard work :-)

1. Picnic Parade Party: DIY Watermelon Napkins | Inspired By Family Magazine - June 15, 2012

[...] to see all of our summer recipes, parties, crafts and more in our Summer digital online publication here! [...]

2. You Are More Than Your Blog | Inspired By Family Magazine - June 16, 2012

[...] just finished our first Summer digital publication! I spent long hours working on it trying to meet my deadline and yesterday afternoon I was able to [...]