What teacher wouldn’t love some chocolate disguised as apples? For that matter what teacher wouldn’t love random tokens of appreciation. As the school year starts don’t forget to send that random thank you whether it’s in the form of a note, a chocolate bar or an email.
I simply used notebook paper to make the bag to put the chocolate in and wrote A+ teacher in red in the front of the paper bag. Aren’t they simple and adorable!
I love how cute these turned out! For more Apple crafts and back to school ideas go here.
Teacher Gift Idea: Chocolate Apple Treats
You will need:
- Chocolate that has a round shape (preferably in a wrapper)
- Tissue paper, red, brown and green
First you’ll need chocolate that’s a circle or dome like at the top and flat at the bottom: peanut butter cups, ferrero rocher chocolate…
As seen in the image above take your red tissue paper that’s shaped like a square and wrap it around the chocolate as it’s in the image above #1.
2. Then you’ll tape the end.
3. Then take your brown tissue paper and cover the tape.
4. Then add your leaf using green tissue paper.