Calling all Christmas Lovin Crafty Bloggers and Their Kiddos!
I love Christmas Ornament Exchanges! So glad you joined in and we can’t wait to see what you got! If your kids are crafty then link up their ornament so they can join the exchange with another child. Parent/guardian must link up the childs craft.
How this works:
1. Make a Christmas tree ornament, it doesn’t have to be a recent one.
2. It can be made from any kind of material.
3. Share our Challenge on your blog and your fabulous ornament and come link it up between Nov 15th – Nov 27th
4. If you want to be a part of the Ornament exchange PLEASE USE A LEGIT EMAIL WHERE WE CAN TOUCH BASE WITH YOU WHEN YOU LINK UP!
If you don’t want to be a part of the exchange DON’T leave an email when you link up.
5. On the 28th we will pair you up: blogger to blogger or child of a blogger with child of ….. who linked up their fabulous ornament.
6. Mail your ornament out to the person you were paired up with.
7. Share on your blog the ornament you rec’d and the blogger who gifted it.
Wait by the mailbox 🙂 for your christmas ornament to come in. Yes, real mail!!!
To link up your craft simply click below, don’t forget to leave your email when you link up if you want to be a part of the exchange.
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…