Drab to fab paper bags in minutes! I love how versatile paper bags are for crafting. I am going to show you 6 Valentine’s Day crafts below!
Your basic supplies for all of them is a paper bag, scissors and glue.
1. Owl Treat Bag- Our cute little owl guy above is simply adorable. You can see the diagram I have over here to get a better idea how to draw his head. Unlike our Owl teacher gift here you are not making the bag. You are just drawing the owl onto the bag then cutting. You will glue eyes, wings and heart to the bag and you’re done!
2. V-day Favor Bags – These are simple DIY Valentine Favor Bags from Camilles Styles. Just purchase Valentines Day lunch bags and hole punch two holes at the top and add ribbon. Voila you’re done! (picture on upper right)
3.Mug Project – I love this Valentine Mug craft- Andrea Currie Crafts show us how to do this simple and cute project. (picture on bottom left)
4. See Thru Heart Treat Bag- All you need here is to draw a heart on the front side of your bag and cut it out. Use a baggie to hold your kids. (picture bottom right)
5. Sewn with Love- Place your goodies inside and you’re good to go. Stop over at A Mom Not a Professional for the kid version of this.
6. Paper Bag Valentines Book- Rosy Posy shares this great idea her kids made a Mom I Love You Because… book.
7. Lantern Bags- This is so fun and easy. We like to use them as a family for a fun dinner ambiance and they are great for dinner parties.
For more ideas:
Acts of Love Coupons for the Family