This is a fun way to have a family activity over dinner or you can put one in your child’s lunch bag filled with a joke.
You will need to follow the instruction for making Cascarones (confetti filled eggs) here but instead of filling it with confetti you will fill it with a question for a table conversation starter or a joke or maybe just a sweet note.
Here are some fun Easter Jokes:
Why shouldn’t you tell an Easter egg a joke? It might crack up!
Why are people so tired in April? Because they just finished a March.
How Do bunnies stay fit? They Eggercise.
How did the soggy Easter Bunny dry himself? With a hare-dryer!
What do ducks have for lunch? Soup and quackers.
How does the Easter Bunny keep his fur neat? With a hare brush!
Why was the Easter Bunny so upset? He was having a bad hare day!
Why did the Easter Bunny cross the road? To prove he wasn’t chicken!
What do you call a chick with a large brain? An egghead.
What do you call a rabbit with fleas? Bugs Bunny
What does the rooster say to the hen he likes? You’re one hot chick.
Here are some Table Conversation Starters:
- Who is your favorite teacher? Why?
- If you had to live on an island and could only take 3 things with you what would they be?
- Who is one person you want to pray for this week?
- Who is your good friend? Why?
- What would you choose to be bald or to have tons of arm and leg hair?
- Why do you celebrate Easter?
Enjoy some fun family time with these jokes and conversation starters!