The 10+ Best Summer Toddler Activities and $50 Giveaway
This is part of a sponsored campaign with Latina Bloggers Connect and Huggies®. Babies R’ Us has provided me with a $50 gift card to supply to one reader for a giveaway. I have been financially compensated to provide my opinion and review of the products. Even though I received compensation for this post, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on the products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission Guidelines, 16 C.F.R Part 255.
I have a toddler.
Actually, to date I’ve had 3. Each one of my little bundles of joy have brought me much laughter.
My son is a compassionate and kind-hearted boy and when someone is hurt he tries his best to make it better. I clearly remember the time my toddler came to the rescue with band aids for our guest. It was a hot Texas Summer day and I was hosting a playdate with some girlfriends. One of the little ones, got hurt so my son runs to my bathroom and comes out with “band aids” for everyone. I went to check up on them and to my horror I discovered sanitary napkins on all his friends who were supposedly hurt.
I wish I would have taken a picture of all the little ones covered in sanitary napkins because though I was horrified it was truly hilarious.
What’s your memorable experience you’ve had with your little one?
We want to celebrate the precious moments with a $50 gift card to Babies R’ Us!
Just leave a comment below letting me know how you’re following us via Pinterest, my Facebook or Email! (Note following my FB page is different from joining our Facebook Virtual Camp Community)
Giveaway details: You must leave a valid email when commenting so I can contact you (don’t worry it doesn’t show up and I NEVER giveaway your emails to any third parties). You have 24hrs from the time we contact to claim your prize. You must have a U.S. address.
UPDATE 6/14/2013: OUR WINNER IS ANGELA HOSEK!
Here are 10 + Best Summer Toddler Activities for you to enjoy with your little one.
I have been talking about keeping our summer simple this year and making it our goal to connect with our kids. You can join our Facebook Community Virtual Summer Camp to get daily ideas, activities, crafts, recipes and more…
These activities are pictured above:
1. Spaghetti, Beads and Play Dough Fun- from Imagination Tree
2. Plant a Garden via Chasing Cheerios
3. The Very Hungry Caterpillar Painted Rocks from Thrive 360 Living
4. Toddler Color Hop from Train Up a Child
5. Simple Mud Kitchen via Mama Papa Bubba
6. Story Stones from Crafting Connections
7. Make Firetruck boxes via Loving My Nest
8. Easy No-Sew DIY Fishing Game via Inspired by Familia
9. DIY Hatching Dinosaur Eggs from A Mom Not a Pro
10. N0-Sew Hula Hoop Fort/Tent from Inspired by Familia
12. Spiral SunCatchers from NorthShore Days
Thank you Huggies and Babies R’ Us for this awesome giveaway!
Huggies® Snug & Dry Diapers offer long-lasting protection you can count on, so you can focus on all your little one’s daily adventures. Plus, they come with new SureFit* Design added leakage protection.
● Only Huggies® Snug & Dry Diapers have New SureFit* Design for up to 12 hours of leakage protection
● SnugFit* Waistband for All-Around Fit
● Now closer-to-body fit to move with baby’s twists and turns
● Now softer outer cover