I love how the traditional sugar cookie pizza takes on a new form with this brownie crust: Brownie Fruit Pizza! I was wanting to make this for our 4th of July gathering but I was in a hurry and didn’t even notice that my brownie mix wouldn’t make enough for our gathering.
My husband just looked at me and said don’t worry I will take care of eating them. They were simple to make and quick to put together. I highly recommend these for a quick dessert option.
Mini Brownies Fruit Pizza
- Brownie Mix
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cp powdered sugar
- 1 tbl of milk
- assorted fruit
1. Bake your brownies as directed on the box. You want your crust to be somewhat thin so keep that in mind.
2. Once brownies are baked and semi-cool grab your circle cookie cutter and start making as many circles as you can.
Cream cheese frosting
1. Mix your cream cheese, milk and powdered sugar until its smooth. If you want the consistency to be slightly thicker add more powdered sugar.
2. Spread the cream cheese frosting over your brownies.
3. Then top with your assorted fruit: pineapple, kiwi, mandarins, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, banana, peaches, grapes…
These are perfect for a fruit pizza bar. Just cut out all your brownie circles and stack them up with different toppings and cream cheese spread for guest to prepare as they wish.