Gratitude & Thanksgiving Jar Activity & Free Printable Prompts

gratitude & thanksgiving jar

Though it’s hard to be away from our extended family during the holidays, it definitely has pushed me to come up with some of our own little family traditions.  And now my two oldest, excitedly expect certain activities around the holidays. When I am running around exhausted and I look at my husband and say, “the things we do for our children,” he reminds me that one day when they get older they will appreciate all the little things we have done for them (fingers crossed).

One of the traditions we started four years ago was a gratitude activity that we all participate in (even the little ones) through out the month of November during our dinner time.  Really this activity can be enjoyed in the car, on the way to school, while waiting in line… Just put these cards on a binder clip and pop it in your purse and you’re set.  For us, dinner is the time that works best for us.  So at dinner we pull out a card from our Thanksgiving Gratitude Calendar or jar and then we each go around and fill in the blank.  I always love hearing what my 2 year old is going to say, he doesn’t totally get what’s going on but we have him participate.

Another fun thing you can do with your Gratitude & Thanksgiving Prompts is print them out for your Thanksgiving dinner guest and have each one take a turn answering the prompt during your big meal.

Have you joined in our 21 Days of Gratitude Challenge?  If not, stop by here and get all the details that will encourage you to cultivate a heart of gratitude and become beauty seekers of the little things.

I have come up with a FREE download Gratitude & Thanksgiving Jar Prompts for you to enjoy with your family.

When you follow us via email here  or follow us on Facebook you’ll get this

Free printable!

AFTER you confirm your subscription feel free to download. I’m going on the honor system here so follow us by email or Facebook and then enjoy our free printables: Gratitude & Thanksgiving Jar Prompts

It’s all free when you subscribe via email or Facebook!

Thanksgiving printable pack

The mini pack contains a variety of fill in the blank prompts for you to enjoy as a family and it also comes with some blank cards just in case you want to make up your own.

Chevron Owl clip art via ~ Teacher’s Gumbo

20 Responses to “Gratitude & Thanksgiving Jar Activity & Free Printable Prompts”

1. Crystal
    November 4, 2013 at 7:24 pm #

Hello! I love your Gratitude and Thanksgiving Jar Prompts but I can’t seem to figure out how to actually get the download. It was not in my confirmation email :( I would love to use them with my girls, could you help me out?! Thanks!!

• Momma
      November 7, 2013 at 2:15 pm #

Same as above comment – I would love to use these and subscribed as you described above, but the link was not in my email either? Help!

• Inspired by Family Mag
      November 8, 2013 at 8:33 am #

So sorry. I was planning on sending them manually to those who activated their account. So you will get an email from me this evening if you activated your subscription (basically, it’s hitting activate subscription when the email was sent to you via feedburner.)
      Mari

2. katy
    November 16, 2013 at 7:24 am #

Hi! I subscribed to your email and the confirmation link gave me links to different printables, not the Thanksgiving one. Can you please send me the link to the TG jar printables? They are so cute and just what I have been looking for! Thank you

• Inspired by Family Mag
      November 18, 2013 at 11:22 am #

Hi Katy, So glad you subscribed! You should have rec’d them this morning. Let me know, if you didn’t. Thanks for your patience. ~mari

3. Tonya Smith
    November 17, 2013 at 3:00 am #

same issue with Gratitude and Jar Prompts

• Inspired by Family Mag
      November 18, 2013 at 11:21 am #

Hi Tonya, I just checked and you should have already rec’d it. Let me know, if for some reason you didn’t get it this morning. Thanks Mari

4. Kathy
    October 22, 2014 at 1:41 pm #

I signed up on your email subscription list, but received different printables than the gratitude prompt printable. Can’t seem to find them anywhere on the website. Is there anyway to get a copy of them?

Thank you!

• Inspired by Family Mag
      October 23, 2014 at 7:03 pm #

Hi Kathy, I’m working on updating this article as I wrote this last year. But I would be more than happy to send you the printables to the email you used on here. Enjoy!

5. Callie
    October 31, 2014 at 12:48 pm #

I have subscribed, could I please get a copy of these? Thanks so much!

• Inspired by Family Mag
      November 4, 2014 at 3:11 pm #

Callie, the link has been update on the post. Just click above to download. Sorry for the inconvenience. I’ve been trying to change subscription companies and it’s just not working as planned. Thanks for your patience, enjoy! ~mari

6. Marion
    October 31, 2014 at 11:14 pm #

I’ve been trying to download the printables for Thanksgiving but haven’t been able to.

• Inspired by Family Mag
      November 4, 2014 at 3:11 pm #

Marion, the link has been update on the post. Just click above to download. Sorry for the inconvenience. I’ve been trying to change subscription companies and it’s just not working as planned. Thanks for your patience, enjoy! ~mari

7. Rose
    November 3, 2014 at 1:44 am #

Hello, Like the people above, I’m also having trouble downloading the printables. I subscribed, but the downloads weren’t in my confirmation email. Thank you for your help. It looks like it’s a great activity!

• Inspired by Family Mag
      November 4, 2014 at 3:12 pm #

Rose, the link has been updated on the post. Just click above to download. Sorry for the inconvenience. I’ve been trying to change subscription companies and it’s just not working as planned. Thanks for your patience, enjoy! ~mari

8. Cindy
    November 4, 2014 at 4:40 am #

Having the same problem. Subscribed and confirmed, but did not get the thanksgiving printsbles.

• Inspired by Family Mag
      November 4, 2014 at 3:14 pm #

1. 21 Days of Gratitude ChallengeInspired by Familia - November 2, 2013

[…] Gratitude & Thanksgiving Jar Activity & Printable Prompts […]

2. Thanksgiving: Ship Craft IdeaInspired by Familia - November 4, 2013

[…] Gratitude & Thanksgiving Jar Activity Thanksgiving Countdown Gratitude Activity […]

3. Free Thanksgiving PrintablesInspired by Familia - November 4, 2014

[…] gratitude. Here’s a fun and easy activity to enjoy and cultivate gratitude in our kids go here for the free […]