Oh my word, these gluten free pancakes were amazing!!! I seriously couldn’t stop eating this deliciousness. The homemade lemon whipped cream and the berries totally made this meal finger licking good.
Gluten Free Pancakes with Lemon Whipped Cream & Berries
- 1.5 cp oat flour (gluten free)
- 1/4 cp almond flour
- 2 tbl rice flour or bean flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbl baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cp sour cream
- 1 cp milk (add more milk as needed if it’s too thick)
1. Mix all of the above ingredients in a bowl.
2. Place on a hot greased griddle. Lower heat to medium.
3. Once they start to bubble all over flip over.
Top with homemade Lemon Whipped Cream & berries!