I’ve always been one of those people who reads a bunch of books at one time. I’m also one of those people who rarely finish a book. And now that I have a Kindle I don’t think I’ll ever finish a book because I’m continuously downloading free books online but I guess if I’m going to have a vice this is a good one to have.
I am currently reading the following:
- Life Giver by Lara Williams – I just opened this one up and I’m loving it.
- The Boy Who Was Raised As A Dog by Bruce D. Perry, MD., Ph.D. & Maia Szalavitz – (Don’t judge me for what I read :)) The counselor in me, draws me to these kinds of titles.
- The Five Love Languages of Children by Chapman & Campbell and by the way I’ll be doing a series on this book on my blog.
- girl meets God by Lauren Winner – I’m loving this book about a young woman who shares her Judaism to Christian experience. It’s been fascinating to learn about the Jewish culture. It makes me want to incorporate some of their values like reading scripture out loud, dancing… I would love to visit during one of their festivities.
- The Pleasures of Reading in an Age of Distraction by Alan Jacobs
- God: As He Longs for You to See Him by Chip Ingram
- French Kids Eat Everything by Karen LeBillon
- Discipline that Connects with Your Child’s Heart by James and Lynn Jackson
I have a whole bunch of other books on my Kindle that I’ve started but haven’t picked up in a month so I won’t tell you about those.
And just in case you’re wondering if I ever finish a book, I just finished reading: David and Goliath: Underdog Misfits and the Art of Battling Giants by Malcom Gladwell. It was a fabulous read! I highly recommend it, it was moving, it was full of insightful information and history.