Oh my gosh, can I just say I’ve died and gone to heaven. This dessert is amazingly delicious and surprisingly easy! Everytime I have every served these to our guest or given them to teachers or neighbors, everyone is in awe. I especially love the peanut butter in them but if you’re not a big peanut butter fan, just leave it out.
Shhhh, don’t tell anyone but these are from a box! Oh, and this is the perfect recipe to have your little ones help you out with. When I made them for a party, I had all of y kids doing something. Unwrapping Oreo’s (here they sell them in packages of 4), another putting peanut butter in between and another mixing. I made two batches the picture below is only stuffed with one Oreo and the picture above is stuffed with two Oreos and peanut butter! My preference would be the two Oreos, ha.
Oreo Stuffed Brownie Cupcakes
- Your favorite box brownie mix
- Oreo cookies
- peanut butter
1. Follow the directions on your box brownie mix.
2. Take two Oreo cookies and put peanut butter in between them.
3. Lightly grease your muffin pans.
4. Place a spoonful of brownie mix in your muffin an then add the Oreos.
5. Then cover it in the brownie mix again.
Don’t put too much brownie mix in because you don’t want it to overflow. Ahem, that might have happened to me.
Bake as directed on your brownie mix package.
That’s it, easy and delicious!