I love easy! And I love how this Ice Cream Sandwich Bar turned out!
The dipping station was full of so many yummy options I could stand there and just eat from there.
My toddler had so much fun picking out his own dipping options for his ice cream sandwich!
Easy Summer Treats: Ice Cream Sandwich Bar
- Ice cream sandwiches (your favorite brand or homemade)
- candy bits (M&M’s, heath bar, chocolate mint…)
- crushed peanuts
- melted chocolate
Mint chocolate covered ice cream sandwich How to: (This was my favorite!)
1. You’ll need to keep your ice cream sandwiches in the freezer right up until you dip them. I unwrapped mine first and then placed them back in the freezer so they were ready to dip.
2. Melt chocolate pieces in the microwave just enough to where you can dip your ice cream sandwich.
3. Dip the ice cream sandwich in quickly.
4. Then dip in your mint chocolate pieces!
There are lots of other yummy dipping options like covering your ice cream sandwich with peanut butter and then dipping it in the melted chocolate. Have fun coming up with your own concoctions.