This past weekend we enjoyed some Christmas pancakes!
My oldest had his first sleepover and even though they were all tweens, they all got into our Christmas activities, especially our Santa’s Elves Scavenger Hunt. Hopefully, I’ll have time to share that with you. Our schedule is super crazy for the next two week but I’m trying to get my blog post up because I won’t be posting around our Christmas vacation.
I made Rudolph and green Christmas Tree pancakes for the boys and my hubby jokingly said he wanted Santa Claus, so he got himself Santa. Plus, I couldn’t make myself give my kids and their friends all of that whip cream for breakfast, lol.
Fun Christmas Food: Santa Pancakes
- pancakes (your fave mix–we use this one, it’s my absolute favorite Fluffy Pancake Recipe)
- sliced strawberries
- whip cream
1. Take your pancake and place it in the middle of your large plate.
2. Then layer your sliced strawberries over the top, sort of like an upside down crescent moon but leaving a space in between the pancake and the strawberries for the white fluff from his hat.
3. Then add the eyes up close to the top and add a berry for the nose.
3. Now you’re ready for the cool whip. I used canned whip cream. I sprayed all around the bottom and in between the hat and the pancake. You can also add a dollop for the little round fluff a the end of his hat but I used a pancake since I had a small piece that was left over.
Have a Merry Christmas!
My son rushed over to my hubbies spot as soon as I put the plate down. You see that little mischievous smile on his face.
Just click pictures below for more Christmas fun!