Looking for a healthy snack? These are delicious and oh so very healthy! This snack is high in fiber, protein and iron! There’s nothing like guilt-free snacking!
Mexican-Spiced Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1-2 tspn taco seasoning
- 1 tbl oil
- salt to taste
1. Rinse and drain chickpeas.
2. Place patted dry chickpeas in a zip-loc baggie with spices and shake.
3. Place the chickpeas in a foil covered baking sheet.
4. Roast them for about 30-45 minutes on 400. After 20 minutes move them around so they don’t burn on one side.
5. Once they are done transfer to a bowl and sprinkle chopped cilantro over them.