I couldn’t believe how much my son played with this homemade recycled box stove top. I had to just sit their and laugh because this cost me nothing and my son played with it for over 30 minutes.
It didn’t take much time to make it so even if your child tosses it after 10 minutes, you didn’t lose much. I also love taking these recycled box toys with me when we’re traveling because if they lose it, we can just make another one when we get back home.
Recycled Box Stove Top
- rectangle shape box
- 2 bottle tops
- construction paper
1. Take your box and trace your top circles onto the box.
2. Cut out the circles with a blade.
3. Now cover the box with your favorite construction paper. Cut out the holes on the construction paper.
4. Insert the tops inside the holes. Then place a piece of tape behind the tops so they don’t fall off.
5. Take some red construction paper and glue it to the top of the stove.