Summer is here and for most of us this means we are cooking three meals a day for the family. So, I’m sure you’re trying to come up with simple and good recipes to enjoy during lunch and that don’t require too much time or ingredients.
This recipe is a fun twist to your traditional mac and cheese and to be perfectly honest I’m not really into boxed meals but this stuff is good!
Macaroni and Cheeseburger Cups
- 1 box of Hamburger Helper®
- 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheese
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup grated carrots and or zucchini
- 2 slices of bacon chopped (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Follow the cooking directions on the Hamburger Helper® box and before cooking add the other ingredients to the meat.
2. Cook as indicated on the box.
3. Lightly grease a muffin pan and scoop Hamburger Helper® cooked mix into the pan and place in fridge for 30 minutes.
Here’s more information about the Walmart shopping trip and as you can see a box of Hamburger Helper® is pretty inexpensive and you can save more by printing off this coupon here.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hamburger Helper® . The opinions and text are all mine.