This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Armour Vienna Sausage and Latina Bloggers Connect.
These Halloween fingers are not your ordinary fingers because they come with an amazingly easy chipotle dipping sauce. One of the things about growing up in the U.S. as a third culture kid is that we had fun adopting certain American holidays and then adding our own spin to it. For example, for Thanksgiving our food spread included your typical turkey, pumpkin pie but we always served it with beans and rice.
So, here’s my Latin spin for our fun Halloween party spread on a budget. Just dip your Vienna Sausages into the yummy chipotle dipping sauce and you’ll have a whole different experience. Whatever you do, don’t skip the dipping sauce. I promise it’s delicious–simple but good!
Halloween Finger Food: Halloween Fingers
- Armour Star Vienna Sausage (hot & spicy or smoky flavored go well with this recipe)
Chipotle Dipping Sauce don’t skip over this sauce it’s amazing!
- 1-2 tsp of chipotle in adobo sauce or chipotle hot sauce
1. First take your Vienna Sausages that are the perfect size and shape for fingers and run a knife over the top to make three slits. Just make sure you don’t cut all the way through the sausage.
2. Then boil them for about 3 minutes.
3. Take them out with a slotted spoon. Don’t use a fork otherwise you’ll add the fork marks to your fingers.
4. Then shave off a small piece off the top of the sausage where your almond will go. You can use sliced almonds or whole almonds, either one works.
The Vienna Sausage cans are inexpensive, so it makes for some affordable entertaining especially if you have a house full of guest.
The yummy rice & sausage recipe in the image above can be found here. If you’re looking for more ideas you can stop by participating Fiesta stores in Houston and Dallas for in store demos check it out here!
Here are some other ways to enjoy Armour Star Vienna Sausage: right out of the can at home, school, work, or while camping, fishing, or hunting. The entire family will enjoy! Try some today! Enjoy all of the delicious flavors including Chicken, Lite, Barbeque, Hot & Spicy, Jalapeño, Smoked and Salchicas.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Armour Vienna Sausage and Latina Bloggers Connect. The opinions and text are all mine.