As you can see I don’t chop my cabbage as fine as it should be, just call me lazy. Since I’m also too cheap to buy the bag of already chopped coleslaw our Christmas coleslaw is a bit more chunky than normal. We were having company and I had way too much to do so that’s how it ended up being served. Either way it taste good chunky or finely chopped!
I love that this coleslaw recipe has some healthy ingredients in it! The apples, nuts and cranberries make it perfect to take to your holiday gathering this time of the year.
- 3/4 cup fat free Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 medium size head of cabbage shredded or 1 bag of coleslaw cabbage
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup of chopped almonds or pecans
1.Mix all of the ingredients above in a bowl and place in the fridge.
It taste so much better the next day so you may want to make it a day ahead.