These little apple cinnamon balls were amazing! My son couldn’t stop eating them and if true be told it was hard for me to only eat 2. The fun thing about these is you can enjoy them for breakfast, snack or a dessert! I would even serve them at a party!
These little ball are so good it’s like have oatmeal apple cinnamon cookie! Just the perfect amount of sweetness and the protein in the nut butter helps fill me up. It’s been my mid afternoon snack and it holds me over until dinner!
I know you can make these nut-free by using dates but I’ve never done it so I won’t attempt to guide you on that.
Healthy Snack Apple Cinnamon Balls
ingredients (makes about 10 small sized balls)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup fresh or dried apple diced (the fresh apple was so yummy)
- 1/3 cup peanut, almond or whatever nut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Place honey, vanilla and nut butter in a bowl and mix until it’s creamy.
2. Then add your oats, apples to the mix.
Mixture will be sticky. Just scoop them into balls onto wax paper and place them in the freezer for about 20 minutes so they can solidify some and not be so sticky.