I’ve been experimenting with these mug cakes because they are so simple. Also, because I’m the only one who is eating gluten free and sugar free in our house so it’s easier to make myself just a small GF and SF dessert than to force my family to eat a whole SF cake. Believe me I’ve tried it and eventually it just gets trashed because I can’t eat a whole cake by myself.
So below I share my sugar free and gluten free mug cake deliciousness and I also share the version I use to make for the rest of my family with normal sugar.
One Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
serving size 3-4 small ramekins cakes or 2 medium size mugs
- 2 tablespoon oat flour (place oats in blender)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cacoa powder
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon of your favorite sugar substitute I use Pyure or 2 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter natural
- 1 square of 75% Dark Chocolate crushed
1. Place all of the above ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Spray your mug or two ramekins so your cake won’t stick, then pour your mix.
3. Place in microwave for 1 minute.
Variations: You can use 1-2 tablespoon chocolate chips. You can also just use 1/4 cup of regular all purpose flour instead of using the gluten free flours I share above. If you don’t have coconut flour then just do 4 T of oat flour.
Here’s my short Facebook VIDEO on how to make!