We love reading as a family so it won’t come as a surprise that I have some favorite Christ Centered Books for Easter.
We also enjoy using books to help our kids process the values and beliefs we are teaching them. In the midst of it we also read for fun as a family we just finished the Hobbit with our kids and next on our list is a Wrinkle in Time.
12+ Christ-Centered Children’s Books for Easter
In our family we have kids in early elementary, upper elementary and middle school so these family favorite 10 Christ-Centered Children’s Books vary in levels.
Affiliate Links for your convenience! Thanks for supporting our blog!
- The Donkey Who Carried A King by R.C. Sproul – I love this picture book!
2. The Tale of Three Trees by Angela Elwell Hunt
3. The Garden The Curtain and The Cross by Carl Laferton
4. Easter Bunny Are you For Real? by Harold Myra I have used this one as well to help me talk to my kids about the Easter bunny.
6. God Gave Us Easter by Lisa Tawn Bergren
7. Amon’s Adventures by Arnold Ytreeide – This one is great for 2nd grade on up. Or if you have avid readers who are younger and enjoy hearing stories read aloud, they may enjoy this.
8. The Parable of the Lily by Lisa Curtis Higgs
9. Messy Easter by Jane Leadbetter This book is full of activities and ways to share Christ in a fun way to kids.
10. The Legend of the Easter egg by Lori Walberg
11. Easter Love Letters by Glennys Nellist
12. J is for Jesus Easter Alphabet by Debbie Trafton O’neal
13. Holy Week: An Emotions Primer— This book is designed to grow with your babies all the way to elementary but I’m using it now with my older boys as well.
15. Jesus Story book Bible– Is a great companion to your Easter celebrations. You can get the deluxe edition with dvd’s for your children who still can’t read and want to watch the stories.
If you’re looking for more Easter ideas check these out!