We can spread cheer and truth with this fun “You’ve Been Egged” Easter Activity. Let’s remind each other this Easter that “our hope is built on nothing less than Jesus’ blood and righteousness”.
We can stand firmly on His truth and His promises. There’s nothing He can’t handle. No obstacle is too big for Him to overcome. No person is too sinful that He can’t forgive. No problem is too hard for Him that He can’t solve. O Sovereign LORD! You have made the heavens and earth by Your great power. Nothing is too hard for You!” (Jeremiah 32:17)
“Jesus Christ the solid rock we stand all other ground is seeking sand.”
In Matthew 28:6 we are reminded that “Jesus is not here, because He’s risen–just as he said”. Did you get that promise-keeping part? It says, “just as He said”. He is our promise keeper and redeemer. He will never fail us! It may not look like we envisioned just as it didn’t for the disciples. Remember when they were walking on the Emmaus road disappointed and confused after Jesus was crucified? But He kept His word. He’s risen!
Love came down! Love died for us! Love gave us freedom and victory!
You’ve Been Egged Easter Activity
This is a fun and simple family activity to help you spread Easter cheer and God’s truth in this season!
- Just print out the You’ve Been Egged Printable HERE in Pink: Egged ActivityBlue: Egged Activity blue
- Then fill 12 plastic eggs with goodies. Make sure to keep one egg empty for the “He’s Risen!” reminder.
- Go to a friend or neighbors yard and hide the eggs. You may want to let the adult in the house know ahead of time or if you know them really well you can surprise them.
- Then tape the printable on their door.
- Ring the doorbell and run away.
Hopefully, those friends pay it forward and keep the fun going. If not, you can “egg” several houses in your neighborhood.
Our Unchanging Grace
As we draw closer to Easter let’s remember that our anchor is firm in secure in Him not in our feelings, our circumstances, our jobs, our finances, nor our hard work.
“When darkness veils His lovely face
I rest on His unchanging grace
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil” lyrics from My Hope is Built on Nothing Less
In His unchanging grace and love, we can rest!