Welcome! I’m so glad you’re here. As women of faith sometimes womanhood can feel lonely so I hope the articles you find here at my website encourage you. I hope you’re reminded that we need each other as community of believers.
Make sure you’re following us on our Facebook page for the latest posts and faith encouragement.
My hope is to encourage you on this journey of motherhood and womanhood with insightful articles about family, faith, feasting, and fun! I am passionate about helping women find freedom in Christ, equipping moms with tools to disciple and connect with their children, all the while having fun in the process!
So a little bit about myself, I am married to my college sweetheart and together we have 3 boys who are currently in high school, middle school, and elementary. So I get to experience all of the stages of life in one year.
I graduated with a Master’s in Christian Education with a focus in counseling. I have enjoyed working in the field of biblical counseling for 10 years. In the last 4 years I changed my career path and became a certified Life Coach! I have thoroughly enjoyed it and my focus is on mindset, negative self-talk and boundaries.
I help women flourish in motherhood by challenging them to explore mindset, boundaries, and identity using God’s word and cognitive approaches. Book a Discovery Call with me HERE!
In 2020 during the global pandemic, I signed a book contract with a publishing company. You can find my book HERE it turned out beautiful!
If you haven’t had time to peruse the blog, take a moment and enjoy all of our articles on all things family and faith! As a former counselor turned life coach, my favorite things to blog about is parenting, motherhood, faith inspiration, and prayer.
Check out us out on:
Now for your freebies!
As the freebies go up I’ll post them here! If you’re new, check out some of the fun things you’ve missed.
Delight & Declare His Truth Clicke Here—> delight & declare updated
Related post: Praying & Meditating on Scripture 5 Minutes a Day
Summer Rhythms for Setting Routines-Mom Hacks for the Summer
P.R.A.Y. Prompt—> P.R.A.Y. Prompts
Character Kids Verse Cards can be downloaded by clicking HERE–> character kids verse cards! Just click on it, print it off and cut them out. Have your kids fill them out with verses or something they learned that day.
The 5 Love Languages of Children Assessment click here: The 5 Love Languages of Children Assessment
You are probably here for this 8 Set of printable Scritures to Get You through the day!
More Freebies you may have missed from the past:
- Easter Advent Kit for the Busy Family– click the following link to download your free printable- Easter Advent Kit for the Busy Family
- 4 Your Are Loved Printables! click below to get all four:
You are loved always quote, you are my sunshine quote, my smiles quote 2, fearfully and wonderfully made quote
- Earth Day Alphabet Coloring Page
- Nature Scavenger Hunt printable
- Recycled Items Scavenger Hunt printable
- Zoo Scavenger Hunt Printable 3 options
- 5 Important Phrases that Help Me Parent printable
- Save. Give. Spend form printable – Teaching Kids About Money and Work Ethic
- How to be a Great Babysitter Kit
- A Fun Way to Teach Table Manners to Kids– Printable “game”
- Set of 4 scripture cards for women click here.
The Connected Family Bootcamp
- Cultivating a Culture of Connection & Faith Conversation #1 click HERE –>cultivating a culture of faith & connection (1)
- Conversation #2 —> Connected Family Bootcamp
- Conversation #3: Dreaming and Creating a Family Culture —> Conversation #3 (1)
- Conversation #3 continued–Routines, Rituals, Traditions and Rules Conversation #3 continued
- Conversation #4 Looking Back! Conversation #4
- Conversation #5 Creating a Mission Statement Conversation #5