We are so glad you are following along and joining us on our parenting journey!
It takes a village to raise a child so let’s not walk this journey alone!
Your helpful and encouraging comments also help other readers and our family so make sure you share your tips with us on our Facebook page or in the comments section of each article.
My hope is to encourage you on this journey of motherhood with insightful articles about family, faith, feasting and fun! As a visionary, I am also passionate about helping moms find freedom in Christ, intentionally discipling your children and having fun in the process!
If you haven’t had time to peruse the blog, take a moment and enjoy all of our articles on all things family! As a counselor, my favorite things to blog about are parenting, motherhood, our relationship with God and inspirational living articles. As an expat or global nomad, I also love to share traveling tips and since I am also a creative I regularly share our recipes, crafts, kids activities and sometimes home decor.
Check out us out on:
Now for your freebies!
As they go up I’ll post them here! If you’re new checkout some of the fun things you’ve missed.
Character Kids Verse Cards can be downloaded by clicking HERE–> character kids verse cards! Just click on it, print it off and cut them out. Have your kids fill them out with verses or something they learned that day.
The 5 Love Languages of Children Assessment click here: The 5 Love Languages of Children Assessment
You are probably here for this 8 Set of printable Scritures to Get You through the day!
More Freebies you may have missed from the past:
- Easter Advent Kit for the Busy Family– click the following link to download your free printable- Easter Advent Kit for the Busy Family
- 4 Your Are Loved Printables! click below to get all four:
You are loved always quote, you are my sunshine quote, my smiles quote 2, fearfully and wonderfully made quote
- Earth Day Alphabet Coloring Page
- Nature Scavenger Hunt printable
- Recycled Items Scavenger Hunt printable
- Zoo Scavenger Hunt Printable 3 options
- 5 Important Phrases that Help Me Parent printable
- Save. Give. Spend form printable – Teaching Kids About Money and Work Ethic
- How to be a Great Babysitter Kit
- A Fun Way to Teach Table Manners to Kids– Printable “game”
- Set of 4 scripture cards for women click here.
The Connected Family Bootcamp
- Cultivating a Culture of Connection & Faith Conversation #1 click HERE –>cultivating a culture of faith & connection (1)
- Conversation #2 —> Connected Family Bootcamp
- Conversation #3: Dreaming and Creating a Family Culture —> Conversation #3 (1)
- Conversation #3 continued–Routines, Rituals, Traditions and Rules Conversation #3 continued
- Conversation #4 Looking Back! Conversation #4
- Conversation #5 Creating a Mission Statement Conversation #5