Hello, friends! I’m passionate about living boldly, fearlessly and purposefully!
I’m a lover of reading, traditions, family, feasting, His Word, nature, tea, dancing and all things creative. Most importantly I have the honor of being called mom by 3 precious boys. I’m married to an amazing man who was my first boyfriend and first kiss. We served in the mission field in South America from 2008-2017 working with international youth, street kids, missionary care and girls rescued from abuse, exploitation, and trafficking.
I graduated from Columbia International University with a Masters in Education with a focus in counseling. I am a certified Life Coach through the Association of Christian Counselors program. This Fall (2017) I will be a certified “The Blessing” Coach via the Association of Christian Counselors.
My heart’s desire is to walk alongside moms and encourage them to inspire their families by living fearlessly, passionately and in truth as they discover their God-given passion, purpose, and potential.
Motherhood on purpose!
I am excited to expand my ministry here on my blog by offering life coaching sessions and mini-courses beginning August 2017. Scheduling sessions now!
We must let go of the life we have planned. So as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” ~Joseph Campbell
You don’t have to do it alone! Let me walk with you as you learn to tap into the truth to live fearlessly, passionately and with purpose on this journey of motherhood and womanhood!
THROUGH THE COACHING PROCESS WE WILL:
- Gain clarity on your current life and future goals
- Create a pathway for possibility and balance
- Work with your commitments and values, not against them
- Stop beating ourselves up and start celebrating who we are in Him
- Define and create strategies to do the things you’ve always wanted to do (but haven’t)
- Create powerful action plans to meet your goals
- Stop the monotony and start living motherhood on purpose
- Stop making excuses for the ways things are and start taking responsibility and action
- Understand that you are seen, heard and valued
- Have you doing the things that scare you
- Communicate honestly and fearlessly from the heart
- Learn techniques to set boundaries so you can live your best “YES!”
One-on-one coaching happens via the phone or video conferencing. Our sessions will last 45 minutes and will always begin and end in prayer. Every call is different as we move through your goals. Together we will work towards the change you desire. Below you will see various package options to fit your personal and financial needs.
4 Coaching Sessions $240- You will receive four, 45-minute coaching sessions along with detailed session notes in addition to your free introductory session. You will have access to all the resources and tools available such as the Life Balance Survey, Values Inventory, Personal Identity Worksheet and more. You can choose one of the topics below to start off with but we don’t have to stick to those as the sessions go by and you realize your needs are changing.
6 Coaching Sessions $310- You will receive six, 45-minutes coaching sessions along with detailed session notes in addition to your free introductory session. You will have access to all the resources and tools available such as the Life Balance Survey, Values Inventory, Personal Identity Worksheet and more.
Life Coaching topics but not limited to these:
*Life Purpose Coaching
*Life Goal Mapping coaching
*Parenting Coaching- The Blessing-Here you will learn how to pass on a legacy of love and acceptance to your children, your spouse, your friends, and parents with The Blessing!
Spiritual growth coaching
I am also available for speaking engagements starting this Fall for your mom groups, bible study, book club, conference, workshops or Sunday school class. Here are some of my favorite speaking topics but I’m happy to adapt my talk to your theme or topic. Some of the topics below can be presented in Spanish.
- Motherhood on purpose from a place of courage, truth, and love!
- Living Intentionally as we Understand Our Value as Women and Mothers
- Living Authentically with What We’ve Been Given
- Living Fearlessly from a Heart of Truth
- The Blessing -Pass on a legacy of love and acceptance to your children, your spouse, your friends, and parents with The Blessing!
- The surprising gift of saying Yes to Friendship: Community & Friendship Building starts with You
- Hospitality Redefined
- You’re NOT Enough
- Simple Traditions in the Home that Leave a Legacy
- Serving as a Family and Loving it!
- Balancing Me with We: The Power of Pursuing Our Passions and Motherhood
- My child saw pornography! Now what?
- Friendship is worth the fight!
- Mothering and Boundaries
- Modern Homemaking
- Lessons Learned from (Mary, Eve, Ruth, Bartimaeus, John the Baptist, the boy with 5 loaves and a fish)
May the Lord guide me as I move forward with this dream to encourage mothers. For now, this is where I know my passions, experiences and skill set are strong and how I feel like I can best walk with you.
My prayer is that He will establish the work of my hands. (Psalms 90:17)
Feel free to contact me to schedule your coaching session or for a speaking engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from you!