Hello, friends! I’m passionate about living boldly, fearlessly and purposefully! But I am most passionate about Jesus and His truth. I get excited about sharing how His love transforms our lives, redeems our past and gives us hope for tomorrow.
I’m a lover of reading, traditions, family, feasting, His Word, nature, tea, dancing and all things creative. Most importantly I have the honor of being called mom by 3 precious boys. I’m married to an amazing man who was my first boyfriend and first kiss. We served in the mission field in South America close to a decade from 2008-2017 working with international youth, street kids, missionary care and girls rescued from abuse, exploitation, and trafficking.
I’m a writer, speaker, Family Life Coach and Bible teacher. And as of recently an author! I had the honor of publishing a book! It’s a Bible study for women. You can find it HERE. I have been in ministry for more than 20 years sharing God’s truth and hope by mentoring, teaching and leading workshops for women from all over the world.
I graduated from Columbia International University with a Masters in Christian Education with a focus in counseling. I am a certified Life Coach through the Association of Christian Counselors program. This Fall I will be a certified “The Blessing” Coach and Mental Health Coach via the Association of Christian Counselors.
I am excited to expand my ministry here on my blog by offering life coaching sessions and mini-courses beginning in August 2017. Scheduling sessions now!
We must let go of the life we have planned. So as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” ~Joseph Campbell
You don’t have to do it alone!
Let me walk alongside you as you learn to tap into the truth to live fearlessly, passionately and with purpose on this journey of motherhood and womanhood!
Depending on what you want to focus on during our coaching sessions, you will:
- Gain clarity on your current life and future goals
- Create a pathway for possibility and balance
- Work with your commitments and values, not against them
- Stop beating ourselves up and start celebrating who we are in Him
- Define and create strategies to do the things you’ve always wanted to do (but haven’t)
- Create powerful action plans to meet your goals
- Stop the monotony and start living motherhood on purpose
- Stop making excuses for the ways things are and start taking responsibility and action
- Understand that you are seen, heard and valued
- Communicate honestly and fearlessly from the heart
- Learn techniques to set boundaries so you can live your best “YES!”
One-on-one coaching happens via the phone or video conferencing unless you live in the Lancaster, PA area. Our sessions will last 45 minutes and will always begin and end in prayer. Every call is different as we move through YOUR goals. Together we will work towards the change you desire. Below you will see various package options to fit your personal and financial needs.
2 Coaching Sessions + a free 25-minute introductory session – $125- You will receive two, 45-minute coaching sessions along with session notes in addition to your free introductory session. You will have access to all the resources and tools available in the two coaching sessions such as the Life Balance Survey, Values Inventory, Personal Identity Worksheet and more. You can choose one of the topics below to start off with but we don’t have to stick to those as the sessions go by and you realize your needs are changing.
4 Coaching Sessions $200+ a free 25-minute introductory session – You will receive four, 45-minute coaching sessions along with detailed session notes in addition to your free introductory session. You will have access to all the resources and tools available such as the Life Balance Survey, Values Inventory, Personal Identity Worksheet and more. You can choose one of the topics below to start off with but we don’t have to stick to those as the sessions go by and you realize your needs are changing.
6 Coaching Sessions $300- You will receive six, 45-minutes coaching sessions along with detailed session notes in addition to your free introductory session. You will have access to all the resources and tools available such as the Life Balance Survey, Values Inventory, Personal Identity Worksheet and more. You can choose one of the topics below to start off with but we don’t have to stick to those as the sessions go by and you realize your needs are changing.
Life Coaching topics but not limited to these:
*Life Purpose Coaching
*Mental Health Coaching
*Parenting Coaching- The Blessing-Here you will learn how to pass on a legacy of love and acceptance to your children, your spouse, your friends, and parents with The Blessing!
*Family Coaching – Connect and Communicate as a family
*Family Rhythms & Routines Coaching – Helping you and your family come up with rhythms and routines that help you grow and connect as a family.
*Boundaries Coaching- Encouraging and guiding you as you learn to set boundaries in your workplace, ministry and personal life.
*Spiritual growth coaching – If you are feeling stuck in your spiritual life and looking to move beyond that complacent and static place you find yourself in.
I am also available for speaking engagements starting this Fall for your mom groups, bible study, book club, conference, workshops or Sunday school class. Here are some of my favorite speaking topics but I’m happy to adapt my talk to your theme or topic. Some of the topics below can be presented in Spanish.
- Womanhood on purpose from a place of courage, truth, and love!
- Living Intentionally as we Understand Our Value as Women and Mothers
- Living Authentically with What We’ve Been Given
- Living Fearlessly from a Heart of Truth
- How to turn Worry to Worship- Using God’s Word to Focus Your Thoughts
- From Burdened to Blessed in Motherhood – Finding Hope with this perspective change
- Believing and Embracing You’re the Right Mom for Your Child
- The Blessing -Pass on a legacy of love and acceptance to your children, your spouse, your friends, and parents with The Blessing!
- Cultivating Friendships in the Thick of Life
- Hospitality Redefined
- You’re NOT Enough (Yes, you read that right!)
- Simple Traditions in the Home that Leave a Legacy
- Serving as a Family and Loving it!
- Balancing Me with We: The Power of Pursuing Our Passions and Motherhood
- My child saw pornography! Now what?
- Mothering and Boundaries
- Modern Homemaking
- Lessons Learned from God’s Word(Mary, Eve, Ruth, Bartimaeus, John the Baptist, the boy with 5 loaves and a fish)
I ask that the Lord would guide me as I move forward with this passion to encourage mothers. For now, this is where I know my passions, experiences and skill set are strong and how I feel like I can best walk with you.
My prayer is that He will establish the work of my hands. (Psalms 90:17)
Feel free to contact me to schedule your coaching session or for a speaking engagement at [email protected].
Looking forward to hearing from you!