Get organized with this muffin tin caddy! My husbands “get off work” basket was a mess prior to this caddy. You couldn’t find anything without having to pour out the whole basket. This past Christmas we decided to make christmas stocking stuffer gifts for each other.
Okay, I know this doesn’t fit in a stocking but we went ahead and made it. My 5 year old picked “daddy” from the exchange. This was the perfect gift for my 5 year old to make, he loved working on it and now seeing my husband use it. Such a practical and green project idea.
What you will need:
- Muffin tin
- black paint
- Optional: spray paint
1. Spray paint the outside of the muffin tray if you would like to jazz it up some.
2. Paint the inside of each muffin tray with black paint or chalkboard paint.
3. Use masking tape to make rectangles for the labels.
4. Once it dries you can use your chalk to write inside each muffin cup. We wrote things that characterized my husband.
5. Drill 3 holes one one side of the tray for your picture holder wire.