Hello, friends! I’m passionate about living boldly, fearlessly and purposefully! But I am most passionate about Jesus and His truth. I get excited about sharing how His love transforms our lives, redeems our past and gives us hope for tomorrow.
I’m a lover of reading, traditions, family, feasting, His Word, nature, friends, dancing, and all things creative. Most importantly I have the honor of being called mom by 3 precious boys. I’m married to an amazing man who was my first boyfriend and first kiss. We served in the mission field in South America for close to a decade from 2008-2017 working with international youth, street kids, missionary care, and girls rescued from abuse, exploitation, and trafficking.
I’m a writer, speaker, Family Life Coach, and Bible teacher. And as of recently an author! I had the honor of publishing a book! It’s a Bible study for women. You can find it HERE.
I have been in ministry for more than 20 years sharing God’s truth and hope by mentoring, teaching, leading workshops and speaking at conferences and retreats for women from all over the world.
I graduated from Columbia International University with a Masters’s in Christian Education with a focus in Counseling. I am a certified Life Coach through the Association of Christian Counselors program. This Fall I will be adding to my certification a Mental Health Coach component via the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC).
We must let go of the life we have planned so we can embrace the life God has given us.
You Don’t Have to Do it Alone!
Let me walk alongside you as you learn to tap into the truth to live fearlessly, passionately, and with purpose on this journey of motherhood and womanhood!
Below are 2 different ways to work with me:
Depending on what you want to focus on during our coaching sessions, you will:
- Gain clarity on your current life and future goals
- Create a pathway for possibility and balance
- Work with your commitments and values, not against them
- Stop beating ourselves up and start celebrating who we are in Him
- Define & create strategies to do the things you’ve always wanted but haven’t
- Create powerful action plans to meet your goals
- Stop the monotony and start living motherhood on purpose
- Stop making excuses for the ways things are and start taking responsibility and action
- Understand that you are seen, heard, and valued-Identity in Christ
- Communicate honestly and fearlessly from the heart as you set boundaries so you can live your best “YES!”
One-on-one coaching happens via phone or video unless you live in the Lancaster, PA area. Our sessions will last 40 minutes and will always begin and end in prayer. Every call is different as we move through YOUR goals. Together we will work towards the change you desire. Below you will see various package options to fit your personal and financial needs.
-2 Coaching Sessions + a free 25-minute introductory session – $85
or 4 Coaching Sessions + a free 25-minute introductory session – $150
You’ll receive 40-minute coaching sessions along with session notes in addition to your free introductory session. You will have access to all the resources and tools available in the two coaching sessions such as the Life Balance Survey, Values Inventory, Personal Identity Worksheet, and more. You can choose one of the topics below to start off with but we don’t have to stick to those as the sessions go by and you realize your needs are changing.
Life Coaching topics but not limited to these:
*Life Purpose Coaching & Identity in Christ
*Mental Health Coaching
*Family Coaching – Connect and Communicate as a family
*Family Rhythms & Routines Coaching – Helping you and your family come up with rhythms and routines that help you grow and connect as a family.
*Boundaries Coaching- Encouraging and guiding you as you learn to set boundaries in your workplace, ministry, and personal life.
*Spiritual growth coaching – If you are feeling stuck in your spiritual life and looking to move beyond that complacent and static place you find yourself in.
Speaking & Teaching
I am also available for speaking engagements for your mom groups, bible study, book club, conference, workshop, retreat or Sunday school class. Here are some of my favorite speaking topics but I’m happy to adapt my talk to your theme or topic. Some of the topics below can be presented in Spanish.
- Womanhood on purpose from a place of courage, truth, and love!
- Praying for Your Children from Head to Toe
- Living Intentionally as We Walk Alongside of Other Women
- Living Authentically with What We’ve Been Given
- How to Establish Family Rhythms & Faith Routines in Your Home
- How to turn Worry to Worship- Using God’s Word to Focus Your Thoughts
- Breaking Negative Thought Patterns With Scripture
- From Burdened to Blessed in Motherhood – Finding Hope
- Believing and Embracing You’re the Right Mom for Your Child
- The Blessing -Pass a legacy of love & acceptance to your children & spouse
- Cultivating Women Friendships in the Thick of Life
- Hospitality Redefined
- Living Fearlessly from a Heart of Truth
- You’re NOT Enough (How that mind shift will change your life)
- Redeeming Holiday -Learn how to use holidays to share your faith and beliefs with your children
- Serving as a Family and Loving it!
- Balancing Me with We: The Power of Pursuing Our Passions and Motherhood
- Protecting Our Kids from Pornography
- Mothering and Boundaries
- Modern Homemaking
- Lessons Learned from God’s Word
I ask that the Lord would guide me as I move forward with this passion to encourage mothers. For now, this is where I know my passions, experiences, and skill set are strong and how I feel like I can best walk with you.
My prayer is that He will establish the work of my hands. (Psalms 90:17)
Feel free to contact me to talk about how we can work together. To schedule your coaching session or for a speaking engagement reach me at [email protected] .
Places I’ve Been Worked:
Places I recently shared at:
- Calvary Church Women’s Ministry – Using Your Influence for His Glory – 1 Thessalonians
- Laurie Christine: Redeeming the Chaos Podcast – How to Connect with God as a Busy Mom
- The Graceful Life Podcast with Ashley Varner
- More to Be with Elisa Pulliam
- Women of the Word – Encouragement in the Midst of the Struggle
Looking forward to hearing from you!