It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here! Unfortunately, I didn’t plan ahead and I didn’t get a chance to embellish all of our ornaments. I just hung them all up and yesterday little by little I started to make my plain ornaments, beautiful!
Plastic ball ornaments are genius. I don’t know how many ball ornaments I broke as a kid because they only made them out of glass back then. You can’t tell them apart so we have invested in the plastic ones.
- The Thrifty Crafter uses felt to make this rosette ornament.
- Ribbon glued in ruffle form to the top of a plain green ornament.
- Real Simple has this lovely ornament with a feather inside it.
- Using green pipe cleaners glue a tree to a silver ornament.
- Just a litle red and white painted swirls with small pom poms glued to it.
- Ribbon ruffled around a green ornament.
- Small pom poms with painted dots around each one.
- Ribbon gathered around the top of the ornament.
- Shabby Chic Rosettes Christmas Ornament- Around a styrofoam ball.
- Pink beads and thread glued to ornament from Craftster.
- Glitter glue used to decorate circles around ornament.
- Fabric tree from Hero Arts.
- Gems glued with painted design.
- My favorite Frosty the Snowman using pipe cleaners, pom poms and paint.
- Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer using gems, pipe cleaners and paint.
Here’s a tutorial for embellishing glass ornaments using napkins.