“How have you seen God work in your life?” is what I was supposed to talk about for 5 minutes. I could feel my body relax and my cheeks warm up as I shared. Afterward, I was told, “You came alive when you started talking about God.”
This was not the first time I’d heard that comment. It’s not always as visible but I can’t quite explain the feeling I get inside when I’m sharing God’s truth and love with women. Maybe it’s a mix of peace and pleasure. Whether it’s on a stage speaking and teaching or over coffee, sharing God’s truth and love makes me come alive.
Eric Liddell an Olympian runner once said, “When I run I feel God’s pleasure.”
I feel God’s pleasure when I point women to God’s Love and Truth in a tangible and digestible way. I delight in listening to and encouraging women from all over the world. I’m passionate about helping moms walk in the influence God has given them right where God has them.
If you’re looking for a speaker (English or Spanish) for your women’s event, retreat, workshop, conference, or MOPs group I’d be delighted to speak to your group! I have an extensive amount of experience speaking at events in and outside of the U.S. you can find more information on my blog.
My name is Mari Hernandez-Tuten and I get excited about sharing Biblically sound truth and His love that transforms our lives, redeems our past and gives us hope for tomorrow. To get more information about booking me to speak at your event email me at [email protected].
- How the Word of God Helps you Pray
- Aligning Your Thoughts to God’s Word (interactive for youth and women)
- Using Your Influence for God’s Glory
- Developing Women Leaders through Discipleship
- Discovering God’s Character & Who We Are In Him (identity)
- Seasons of a Women’s Life
- Praying for Your Children from Head to Toe
- From Burdened to Blessed Motherhood
- Hospitality Redefined
- Redeeming Holidays -Share your faith and beliefs with your children through holidays
- Living Fearlessly from a Heart of Truth
I’m also happy to speak in English or Spanish on a topic that aligns with your events focus. Reach out to me at [email protected].
Learn More About Mari:
Mari Hernandez-Tuten has served as a teacher, life coach, speaker, mentor of women, author, and writer. She enjoys serving as a mom to 3 boys and wife to her college sweet heart. She finds great joy in being present to listen and encourage women from around the world to find God’s love and truth through His Word. She is passionate about helping moms walk in the influence God has given them right where God has them. She enjoys serving with FamilyLife today, YouVersion, LeadLoved.com, and the women’s ministry team at her church. You can find her at http://www.inspiredbyfamilymag.com.
Mari is a lover of reading, traditions, family, feasting, His Word, nature, friends, dancing, and all things creative. She is Hispanic, born in Mexico, raised in a Spanish speaking home but is now raising her kids in a biracial home. As a result she has a great love for celebrating the diversity in cultures. She served on the mission field in Quito, Ecuador with her family for just short of a decade from 2008-2017 working with international children & youth, street kids, missionary care, and girls rescued from abuse, exploitation, and trafficking. She now resides in a small town in Pennsylvania with her family surrounded by grassy knolls and Amish fields.
She had the honor of publishing a book in 2020 and in 2022 and has co-authored several other books! This journey of writing has been a long life dream in which the Lord continues to open doors and guide her in. You can find her books HERE. She also has a YouVersion Devotional that came out in 2021 in called “Praying the Psalms for Your Children”.
The Lord opened doors for her work to be published in Spanish through YouVersion. You can find her YouVersion devotional in both Spanish “Orando Los Salmos Por Tus Hijos” and in English “Praying the Psalms for Your Children.” on the YouVersion Bible app.
She has been in ministry for more than 20 years sharing God’s truth and hope by mentoring, teaching, leading workshops, and starting and managing successful programs to help those in need. She enjoys speaking and teaching at conferences and retreats for women from all over the world.
She graduated from Columbia International University & Seminary with a Masters’s in Christian Education with a focus in Counseling. She is a certified Life Coach through the Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) program. She is adding to her certifications via the AACC a Mental Health Coach & Biblical Counseling component.
I love seeing how God has taken my small offerings and has multiplied them for His glory. We must let go of the life we “planned” so we can embrace what God has for us that’s right in front of us.
She continuously is asking the Lord to guide her as she moves forward in her desire to encourage women to find hope and truth in the season of life God has them. Her prayer is that He will establish the work of her hands. (Psalms 90:17)
She’d love to encourage the women at your church or organization just reach out and she’ll be in touch.
Speaking & Teaching Engagements:
- Cotopaxi Teacher Conference – Ecuador – When What Makes You Tick, Ticks Others Off – Conflict Resolution
- RefresHer Women’s Retreat- Ecuador – Praying the Psalms for Peace
- Alliance Academy International – Quito, Ecuador – Developing Friendships & Community in Ministry
- Calvary Church – Using Your Influence for His Glory
- Laurie Christine: Redeeming the Chaos Podcast – How to Connect with God as a Busy Mom
- The Graceful Life Podcast with Ashley Varner
- More to Be Podcast with Elisa Pulliam
- MOPS in Manheim, PA
- Selah Women’s Retreat- Lancaster, PA
- Women of the Word – Encouragement in the Midst of the Struggle
- Life Conference in Florida – Christian Missionary Alliance Youth
- Calvary Church – January 2023 -Lancaster, PA
- PropelWomen.org – February series
- She Leads Church Conference -February 2023 – Developing Women Leaders Through Discipleship
- LCBC Church- No More Perfect Moms – April 2023
Feel free to contact me to talk about how we can work together. You can reach me at [email protected] .
Author information: Profile and Book information
Places I’ve Been Featured: