Simplifying Christmas Gatherings Series: Day 2- Appetizer Recipes

Food Table at Seafair Party
Image by camknows via Flickr

Are you one of those people who stands by the appetizer table and munches all night long?  Hmmm, maybe I have done that a few times.

Tip: When setting out food try to make the food accessible from both sides of the table.  If you are like me, and stand by the food table make sure that you’re not eating straight off the serving platter.  Just grab your own plate and keep adding to it as needed.  Okay, I promise no more motherly advice.  Now for the crowd pleasing recipes:

Bacon Rollups Isn’t it a rule of thumb that all appetizers must have at least bacon or cheese in them?

Roasted Red Pepper Hummus

Mini Empanadas

Herbed Turkey Meatballs with Cranberry Barbecue Sauce

Sundried Tomato and Bacon Cheese Ball

What is your favorite crowd pleasing recipe?

13 Responses to “Simplifying Christmas Gatherings Series: Day 2- Appetizer Recipes”

1. December 13, 2011 at 7:27 pm #

Some of these look so good! Bacon and cheese are definitely requirements.

2. December 14, 2011 at 3:05 am #

Shiloh, I totally agree!

3. December 14, 2011 at 3:27 am #

I’m having a linky party right now on my blog! I would love it if you would link up your holiday stuff! So cute! Here is my link http://www.thesouthernproductqueen.com/2011/12/13/linky-party/ Thanks!

• December 14, 2011 at 4:05 pm #

The Southern Product Queen- Thanks for the sweet comments. I will stop by shortly.

4. December 15, 2011 at 1:43 am #

Always looking for simple yet mouth watering appetizers. Thanks for the share!

5. December 15, 2011 at 12:41 pm #

Andrea, yes some of these are my fave and I can attest to mouth watering!

6. December 17, 2011 at 9:30 am #

THese all look DELICIOUS!!!
    I’d love it if you linked up to my party!!

7. December 18, 2011 at 1:25 pm #

Ashley, Thanks for stopping by. I will try to remember to stop by your link party.

8. December 21, 2011 at 5:21 pm #

What a yummy appetizer! I would love for you to add it to my Best of 2011 link party, as well as any other projects you are most proud of from this year. Visit http://www.petalstopicots.com.
    ~Kara :)

9. December 22, 2011 at 9:17 pm #

Those meatballs look YUM. How amazing to serve with cranberry sauce!

10. August 22, 2013 at 4:19 am #

Hi, everything is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that’s in fact fine, keep up writing.
    Reeinstafollowers.net recently posted…Reeinstafollowers.netMy Profile

1. Day -3 What Not To Wear Christmas Edition & Tips « Inspired By Family - December 14, 2011

[...] Christmas Gatherings.  On Monday we focused on Holiday Meal Recipes and Tuesday it was Appetizer Recipes but today we are going to move away from what you cook to how you look with our: What Not To Wear [...]

2. Feasting in Fellowship Friday/Featured Recipe and Link up! - December 29, 2011

[...]  Delicious Appetizer Ideas for New Years! (Bacon Roll Ups Below) [...]