What you need:
– scrap ribbon (I keep a bag full of ribbons I collect from gifts, to re-use later.)
– regular hole punch
– any shape hole punch (I used a dove one)
– trimming scissors
– the top part of any cube tissue box (the part you tear off to let the tissue through the hole.)
What to do:
You can start working on those pretty gift tags. The steps are super easy.
1. Trim around the edge following the shape of the piece of the tissue box.
2. Hole punch one of the corners with a pretty hole punch.
3. Hole punch a hole in the center top.
Lastly add some twine or ribbon to the tag by running it through the top hole.
Now all you need to do is save them for that perfect gift.
Have a great time crafting!
Stop by and add your pictures to the Mommy Moments Photo Challenge! Great prizes!
Lisa Renata is a wife, a mother, a believer. She spends her days filling her home with love and creativity all guided by the hand of God. If she’s not creating with her family, you can find her sharing her creativity at saboracajeta.com. You can also find her on twitter @saboracajeta.