DIY Basket From Cereal Box

basket from cereal box

I had to reblog this post because the formatting was absolutely out of sync and I couldn’t figure it out.  It’s now moved here: DIY Basket from a Cereal Box.

Tags: , , , , ,

16 Responses to “DIY Basket From Cereal Box”

1. July 13, 2012 at 5:09 am #

Cute idea. I shall be trying this soon. TY

2. July 13, 2012 at 7:28 am #

Cute!!

3. July 13, 2012 at 7:57 pm #

Very creative! Visiting from TT&J. Love the natural look of the box.

4. evelyn513
    July 16, 2012 at 5:55 pm #

Great idea! Oh yes, little boys need some help and you made clean up so easy:) Thank you for sharing this at Freedom Fridays.

5. July 16, 2012 at 8:28 pm #

I have been wanting to make something out of a cereal box. We throw so many away (well they are recycled, so that’s not too bad). Making a basket is a great idea as they are very pricey, but always come in handy!

6. July 17, 2012 at 1:18 pm #

What a cute idea! I must try this soon. Please stop by and share at my party Totally Transformed Tuesday @ http://pjhdesignsoneofakind.blogspot.com Thanks for the inspiration. Peggy :-)

7. July 18, 2012 at 2:44 am #

Such an awesome idea :) I am inspired. Thanks for sharing!

8. July 20, 2012 at 10:49 pm #

Whoa seriously? From a cereal box? So cool!

9. cheeriosandlattes1
    July 21, 2012 at 1:25 pm #

Great ideas! My little guys would love this! We’d love to invite you to join us at Saturday Show & Tell on Cheerios and Lattes! I know everyone will love your great kid-friendly ideas! Have a great weekend!
    Mackenzie :)

10. September 6, 2012 at 8:08 am #

Love using items we would normally throw away and this looks so pretty. Would make a great toy bin too! Just pinned this!

1. Jump Into Summer | Inspired By Family Magazine - July 15, 2012

[...] Basket Organizer from Cereal Box [...]

2. Dyed Glass Luminaries from Baby Jars | Inspired By Family Magazine - July 16, 2012

[...] summer projects stop by and check out our recipes, crafts and home decor here or join the fun via Facebook or [...]

3. Organize Your Home: 12 Ways to Declutter Using Pocket Organizers | Inspired By Family Magazine - December 29, 2012

[...] DIY Storage Baskets using cereal boxes [...]