Summer camp at home is the perfect way to kick off your summer or end your summer! Are you ready for a fun and meaningful challenge? A group of us amazing faith bloggers gathered to bring you this fun and meaningful DIY Summer Camp– Character Kids Challenge. It’s FREE!
I bet you’ve probably already been looking or thinking about fun activities to enjoy this summer.
So we thought we’d help you out with other meaningful ways to connect and intentional activities to remind them of who they are and what God can do through their little lives with our Character Kids Challenge!
Our camp is designed to will help you continue planting seeds of godly character into their lives in a fun way! The camp faith lessons and activities can be tweaked to work for younger or older kids.
It’s all FREE! We will share kid’s activities, family fun ideas, recipes, and crafts that are simple and creative. Join us on June 12th to get more tips, activities, and inspiration to create a fun and meaningful Summer.
DIY Summer Camp at Home: Character Kids Challenge:
How it will work:
- Our DIY Summer Camp is self-paced so you can make it work with your schedule.
- It will go live on Friday the 12th with all the links for each day. Our DIY Summer Camp is designed for 7 days starting on Monday but feel free to adjust the schedule according to what works best for your family. If doing one character each day doesn’t work for you then spread it out between two weeks.
- Each day you will have a different “camp counselor” aka our amazing faith blogger who will guide you through the “character of that day” with themed activities like an object lesson, recipe, craft or activity. You’ll find all of this on their blog.
- Once you complete that day look at the schedule (below) and hop on over and visit the next “camp counselor” to get the activity for the following day.
- I made these fun Character cards (shown below) for you to write down verses and memorize as you go throughout the week. They are optional and free! You can download them by subscribing HERE.
- Make sure you follow each amazing faith blogger so you can continue getting their family-friendly posts after the Character Kids Camp is over.
Our DIY Summer Camp is designed for 7 days starting on a Monday but feel free to adjust the schedule according to what works best for your family. If doing one character trait each day doesn’t work for you then spread it out between two weeks.
- Day 1 – Be Kind by Inspired by Family
- Day 2 – Be Honest by Not Just a SAHM
- Day 3 – Be Content by Laurie Christine
- Day 4- Be Respectful by Frugal Lancaster
- Day 5 – Be Obedient by Families with Grace
- Day 6 – Be Faithful by His Purpose in Me
- Day 7 – Be Generous by Raising Everyday Disciples