Are you all out of ideas on what to gift this Christmas? Looking for teacher, co-worker gifts? Still haven’t found that perfect gift on the shelf?
Enjoy these Wonderful DIY Gifts and Stocking Stuffer Ideas!
- Train Roll & Go Play Mat – This is great for your little train lover!
- Bow Tie Bib – Make one for every day of the week!
- Magnetic Mr. Potato Head – Great activity to keep those little ones entertained for hours.
- DIY Coasters– Lovely and easy. You will want to gift these to everyone!
- Decorative Wall Hangers– Just pick your scrapbook paper (Christmas, quotes..) and voila you have a fabulous gift.
- Anthro Knock Off Headband/Ear Warmer – Look cute and keep warm with this easy Anthropologie Knock off tutorial.
- Paint your Own Ceramics– This is a very versatile gift that works for teacher, g-parents, friends, co-workers…..
- No Sew Ruffled Fleece Scarf– Fancy and easy gift to make!
- Paint your own mug– You don’t need special equipment to bake these ceramics.
- Wall Adhesives/Decals– Personalize a room with this tutorial.
- Interactive Bilingual World Map for kids– Pretend play for kids.
- Little Baker Kit with Apron– Kit includes adorable apron, mixing spoon, cupcake liners, cake box mix.
- Easy Peasy 5min Bowties for kids– Place these in a little box and wrap it with ribbon and it is ready to go.
- Mod Lunch Clutch– You can use this for snacks, pencils, crayons…..
- Chic Rosette Ring/Necklace– This porcelain rose is made from rick rack.
- Taggie Elephant– This childlike shaped elephant is a great addition to your childs stuffed animal collection. You can make it smaller to fit in a Xmas stocking.
- Baby Boy Tie Onesie– All you need is ribbon and a onesie. Finished in 5 min!
- Flavored Lip Gloss– Why buy these stocking stuffers when they can easily be made with supplies you already have at home.
I love to make my gifts because they are unique and the people I am usually buying for are people who can go out and purchase their own sweater or toy for themselves. They don’t need me buying them one that they are going to return anyways. My love language is time so with homemade gifts you get two gifts in one: my time and the gift!