All things patriotic for your dining pleasure!
Are you getting geared up for your 4th of July gathering?
Here is an easy and fun craft you can make to add some simple bling to your table or as a gift to the hostess. It’s so easy your
kiddos can join in on the fun. We made some trendy Confetti Bunting and no sew napkins shown above
to create a patriotic breakfast for the family served with these delicious fluffy pancakes .
Aluminum Star Napkin Rings
You will need:
1. Trace your shape onto the aluminum pan. I preferred to use a baking pan
over a can because it wasn’t as sharp as the can and it was easier to work
with. Be careful when handling either of those.
2. Cut it out and then use the pen to draw dots on it, or any other kind of
textured object to give your napkin ring a textured look. We used a parmesan
cheese grater and a hamburger mold.
3. Polk a hole at the end insert your ribbon.
After featuring this fun No-Sew Watermelon Napkin in our Summer Issue I was inspired to try my own!
How to make your own no-sew Patriotic napkins:
1. Cut some fabric 17 X 17 inches.
2. Fold in an inch and glue with some sturdy craft glue (I love my liquid silicone glue) or if you have some dependable no-sew fabric glue (I have yet to find a brand that doesn’t fall apart when I wash it, any recommendations?).
3. Lean back and be proud of your easy but beautiful work!