Have you run out of summer lunch recipes for your kiddos? Here’s a Simple Summer Lunch idea! I have been making corn dog muffins for a while now but when I came across a corn dog picture from Iowa Girl Eats (she had the hotdogs poking out) I knew that I needed to make my corn dog muffin recipe into corn dog pops! This recipe was featured in the Simple Summer Issue check it out for more Easy Lunch Recipes.
Corn Dog Muffin Pops
What you will need:
- cornbread mix
- shredded cheddar
- hot dogs
1. Follow the directions on your cornbread mix box and pour in bowl.
2. Add shredded cheddar to the mix.
3. In a greased pan place cornbread mix in but don’t fill to top b/c it will rise.
4. Cut your hot dogs about 1 inch just enough to slightly stick out of the mixture and insert in the middle.
5. Bake at 350 for 10-15min just until golden and toothpick comes out clean.
2nd image from In Sock Monkey Slippers