I had the pleasure of reviewing this book for a blogging friend: Find Joy in the Journey. I love, love, love hearing people share their stories of God faithfulness, of our weakness and ultimately His strength, they inspire and encourage me. And that is exactly what I found in this book. Here are some things that I walked away with and I hope they will make you want to pick up a copy of this book for yourself. I love to be reminded of His hope! His infinite and perfect love for me.
6 Tips to Help You Find Joy in the Journey
1. Remember God is not surprised by your circumstances.
2. No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it,[a] but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. Phillipians 3:13-14
3. Live a life of gratitude and don’t take the little things for granted.
4. Seek the face of God and ask him to “open the eyes of your heart” so you can see Him ever so presently in your circumstances.
6. Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
This book is filled with lots of stories from 12 real women sharing how they find hope and joy in there hard circumstances like: Coping with a rare disorder diagnoses (baby), suffering marriages, adoption difficulties, death of loved ones… and so much more. You can find out more info about this book over at their website. They share their journey on how they faced tomorrow just because He lives.