Traveling With Kids Tips -Multicultural Kid Bloggers Vlogging

traveling with kids

Yay, I finally made myself do a Vlog.  If you’re not familiar with the lingo don’t worry I just figured it out. It’s a combination of two words: video and blogging.  Make a video and share it on your blog.  Pretty simple, right.  Well, I was asked to be a part of this fun little Travel Telephone group put together by Multicultural Kids Blog on the topic of Traveling with Kids. See my video below.

Also, I’m sharing at the end some awesome Traveling with Kids Tips so check them out and pin them for later!

I was asked a question by Galina from Raising a Trilingual Child and I answered it below. It’s pretty funny so make sure to watch it. And I get to ask Amanda from Maroc Mama a question which I’m really curious to see how she responds to it.

Here are some of my other traveling with kids post:

10 Must Know Tips for Traveling Internationally with Kids

Traveling with Kids: Airport Scavenger Hunt

Eating on the Road: Meals and Snacks

7 Tips for Parents with Inflexible Travelers

Baby Friendly Hotel Fun

Exploring Cotopaxi Volcano with Kids

Road Tripping with Happy Kids

14 Things to Do In Quito Ecuador with Kids

Tips for Traveling Activity Bag for Kids

6 Days in Nicaragua with Kids

Kids Visiting U.S. National Parks

10 Best Beach Activities for Families

15 Must Know Traveling with Kids Tips

Tags:

10 Responses to “Traveling With Kids Tips -Multicultural Kid Bloggers Vlogging”

1. February 18, 2014 at 3:43 am #

So funny – way to handle that situation mom, I don’t know if I would have been as suave!
    Amanda @ MarocMama recently posted…Would You Let Your Boys…MKB Telephone TagMy Profile

• Inspired by Family Mag
      February 21, 2014 at 9:12 am #

Ha, I loved your response to my question. I didn’t even think of it ever being a right of passage, so interesting! ~ mari

2. February 18, 2014 at 7:00 am #

That is a funny story! This so so cool, to have people in our vlogging telephone spread all around the world!

3. February 18, 2014 at 7:45 am #

Oh I just love and thrive on awkward play on words – Love it! And what a great question to Maroc Mama. I am on my way to check it out. Hasta Luego!
    Cordelia Newlin de Rojas recently posted…Multicultural Kids Blog Telephone Travel VLog!My Profile

4. February 18, 2014 at 8:19 am #

Oh dear – glad it wasn’t worse! The things kids pick up. :)

Love your question, by the way – can’t wait to hear the answer (heading over now).
    Bronwyn Joy recently posted…Multicultural Kids Blogs Telephone VLogMy Profile

5. February 19, 2014 at 9:02 am #

That is such a funny story! Kids can definitely make us blush sometimes!
    Olena recently posted…The Funny Part Of Being BilingualMy Profile

6. February 20, 2014 at 10:42 pm #

Ha!! We could write a whole book on inappropriate English-language t-shirts around the world. Great story – thanks for sharing.

7. February 28, 2014 at 10:04 am #

What a funny story! You never know what you might run into when you are traveling – good thing he didn’t bring that phrase home with him ;) So fun to “see” you in your living room in Ecuador – it looks beautiful, btw!
    Leanna @ Alldonemonkey recently posted…Non-faith, Spirituality and The Golden Rule: Stephen Greene {Parenting and Faith}My Profile

1. Travel With Kids- A Multicultural Kids Blogs Vlogging Telephone - February 18, 2014

[…] Mari – Inspired By Family […]

2. Travelling With Kids: The Multicultural Kid Blogs Vlogging Telephone - February 19, 2014

[…] Mari – Inspired By Family […]