Next I had Bryce do some color sorting with rainbow fish crackers using a cupcake tin. Reece helped by supplying more fish for Bryce to sort. After sorting, depending on the age of the children, you can have them count the number of fish.
After talking about sharing with the boys, we went through their rooms and “fished out” toys that they could share with kids who might not have as many toys as they do. This is also a great way to get your closets organized!
Now it’s your turn, LINK AWAY! Don’t forget you will be entered to win the fabulous book Tickle Monster by Josie Bissett when you link up. Winner will be drawn at the end of our Summer Reading Adventure.
- Pick your favorite children’s book
- Blog about the book inspired activity, recipe or craft
- Stop by and link up!
- The post can be old or new – any and all book related posts are welcome!
- You can link up below or at Mom on Timeout and your post will be visible on both blogs
- You don’t have to but we would love to have you follow along here or Facebook!
- At the end of our 6 weeks ALL of you who have linked up will be eligible to win a copy of Tickle Monster by Josie Bissett!
- Add our button below to your post so others can join in on the fun!