White Chocolate + Cranberries = Yumminess! This is what I crave once we hit November all the way through January.
“Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudel
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things.” Julie Andrews
Now a few of my favorite things are White Chocolate, Cranberries, Chocolate and Caramel……. This recipes screams WINTER!
White Chocolate Cranberry Bliss Bar -Starbucks Wannabee
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cp softened butter
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- graham crackers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- softened 1 cup powdered sugar
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate melted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
Tip: Line pan with foil for easy clean-up.
- Mix cake box, egg and butter together with your hands.
- Press 1/2 the mix flat into a 8×8 pan. I used a ziploc bag over my hands when pressing to keep it from sticking onto my hand.
- Lay graham crackers on top.
- Layer with white chocolate chips
- Layer the 1/2 of the cake mix on top
- Bake at 350 for 25-30min. Let it cool
- Meanwhile, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until well-blended.
- Gradually add half of the melted white chocolate.
- Frost over cool bar. Sprinkle with cranberries. Drizzle with remaining melted white chocolate. Cut into bars- square or triangle-shaped. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Note: I added crushed peppermints to mine!
Christmas Caramel Fudge don’t these look fabulous!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn – Nothing fancy but good to snack on at your Christmas gathering!