Lunch Box Jokes

Lunch Box Jokes Free Printable

You’re never too old for corny jokes, especially if you have children.  My boys love knock, knock jokes but they mostly love to make ones up that don’t make sense.  Here’s one for you:

Knock, Knock

Who’s there?

Cup in my underwear

Cup in my underwear who?

Cup in my underwear I want water cause I am thirsty.

I told you that they don’t make any sense but our whole family cracks up because my boys are so stinking silly, even our 20 month old is laughing his little heart out.

I know my boys are going to love getting these in their lunch box! Later this month, I will have some more so you can stock up before school starts.

Follow along via your favorite social network so you don’t miss any of our fun family articles :Pinterest Facebook or Twitter and our readers preferred way via email.

Just right click on image and choose copy and then paste it in your document so you can print them out.

What are some of the jokes your kids enjoy?

Here are more post you may enjoy:

10 Sandwichless Lunch Ideas

Dr. Seuss Lunch Notes

Yogurt Bites- (no freeze so you can stick them in lunches)

10 Healthy Snacks on the go kids love

Tags: , , , ,

15 Responses to “Lunch Box Jokes”

1. August 7, 2012 at 9:40 am #

Oh my goodness! These are perfect for my son! He’s for sure to be the next Jim Carey with all his goofiness and humor. He’ll love these! Thanks for sharing.

2. August 7, 2012 at 6:15 pm #

Thanks for sharing these jokes. They are perfect for my 6-year-old.

3. August 9, 2012 at 2:58 pm #

I love the idea of putting a joke in your kids lunchbox, what a great idea

4. Anonymous
    August 10, 2012 at 2:06 am #

I love these premade notes, My son truly feels important at lunch when looking in the lunchbox and seeing that i left him a note or joke. sometimes if he doesn’t take lunch i put in a pocket. Keep em coming and thanks so much:)

5. August 10, 2012 at 2:30 pm #

The Fairy is too little for these at the moment but might try them with my husband instead ;-)

6. August 11, 2012 at 3:38 am #

What a lovely and cute idea. Great to have a printable too!

7. August 11, 2012 at 10:15 am #

These are such fun! I found myself giggling as I read them.

8. August 11, 2012 at 11:10 am #

What a cute idea! Thanks for the printable. : )

9. August 12, 2012 at 2:50 pm #

ahh my daughter will love these,thanks for the printable!

10. jaime
    August 15, 2012 at 9:19 am #

love it!, my boys are not olde enough for this but I will pin and fb share for my readers with older kids. Thanks for sharing- FSPT

11. August 23, 2012 at 11:38 am #

Thank you! My son will love these!

1. Dr. Suess Lunch Notes | Inspired By Family Magazine - August 15, 2012

[...] are some more lunch notes for your kiddos. Last week we shared our fun little Lunch Box Jokes  (in printable from so stop by and download it) with you and now we will share some of our favorite [...]

2. Valentine’s Day Printable Jokes For Kids - March 1, 2013

[...] Kid’s Lunchbox Jokes Printable by The Gunny Sack Knock Knock Lunchbox Jokes by Happy Go Lucky Lunch Box Jokes by Inspired By Family Filed Under: jokes for kids, kid's jokes, lunchbox, printable, Valentine's Day Tagged With: Free, [...]

3. back to school countdown printable {free}Inspired by Familia - August 8, 2013

[...] Lunch box jokes [...]